watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

In a Scouse accent I hope

Started by CorkedHat, June 10, 2010, 06:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

Brazilian Carlos Eugenio Simon, who will referee England's first World Cup group C match against the United States in Rustenburg on Saturday, and his assistants have been given a list of 20 English swearwords as part of a crackdown on abusive language. Wayne Rooney beware!
Full story: The Times  :028:

What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

ImperialWhite

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
That's amazing.

"Here you go ref: f-, c-, s-"

"What did you call me lino?!"

blingo

what a load of bo11ox   :038:

CorkedHat

epsomraver

I saw this and I have been struggling to think of 20 proper insulting swear words, apart from the f word the c word and b*ll*x and the w word we all call the refs from time to time Twenty??? what are they classing as a swear word? Be a problem if Rooney gets a red for saying " OH bother"

CorkedHat

Quote from: epsomraver on June 10, 2010, 09:22:54 AM
I saw this and I have been struggling to think of 20 proper insulting swear words, apart from the f word the c word and b*ll*x and the w word we all call the refs from time to time Twenty??? what are they classing as a swear word? Be a problem if Rooney gets a red for saying " OH bother"

What about "Go and have a Brazilian you hairy see you next Tuesday"
Reminds you of the joke. Two Essex guirls are talking when one says, "I had a Brazilian last night." The other girl replies, "You dirty slut - how many's in a Brazilian?"

The Equalizer

I'd love to hear Rooney come out with "You whoreson cullionly barbermonger" or "Base dunghill villain and mechanical, I'll have thy head".
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: The Equalizer on June 10, 2010, 09:52:08 AM
I'd love to hear Rooney come out with "You whoreson cullionly barbermonger" or "Base dunghill villain and mechanical, I'll have thy head".

or 'You Sir, are a liar, a cheat and a scoundrel!

blingo

wot the bl00dy hell u sending me off ofr CH?  :dft004: :dft004: (well, if gazza can then so can i lol)

epsomraver

Quote from: CorkedHat on June 10, 2010, 09:32:51 AM
Quote from: epsomraver on June 10, 2010, 09:22:54 AM

What about "Go and have a Brazilian you hairy see you next Tuesday"
Reminds you of the joke. Two Essex girls are talking when one says, "I had a Brazilian last night." The other girl replies, "You dirty slut - how many's in a Brazilian?"
Corkie as a paramedic in Essex found out they are bright there, a girl was hit by an xr3 and knocked unconscious, the medic as she came around said " you all right love"? he held his hand up and said "how many fingers have I got up"? the girl screamed, " Oh ma Gould I'm paralysed from the waist down!!!

CorkedHat

Quote from: blingo on June 10, 2010, 11:55:23 AM
wot the bl00dy hell u sending me off ofr CH?  :dft004: :dft004: (well, if gazza can then so can i lol)

Bollox was one of the twenty words I learned Senor and I know it does not mean Have a Nice Day

epsomraver

Just to kill the rumour A statement from world football's governing body Fifa said: "No such list has been distributed to the referees."