watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everything is falling apart

Started by CorkedHat, June 16, 2010, 09:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

It is becoming very depressing reading all the doom and gloom.
Konchesky is going. Hangeland is going. Hodgson is going. Schwarzer is going. MAF might chuck it all in. The club is falling apart.
This MB is also falling apart – where is KCat and Nogood Boyo. They haven't eloped have they?
The World Cup is pap. I have seen one game which was marginally better than a Sunday League game on the Scrubs. England would be lucky to be beat the Tibet Woman's X1, Australia would be hard pushed to mix it with Clapham Park Rovers. It's alright for you lot but I've got to stay up all night to be bored into oblivion – at least you can be bored in normal time.
I have run out of beer and its too bloody cold to go up the pub. Thank God I've got some red stashed away but I need something more to eradicate this depression that has consumed me.
What can you tell me that's going to cheer me up? :006:

What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Airfix

The Equalizer

It's all a bad dream CH. When you wake up, Hodgson will have signed a 5 year deal, Fayed will have guaranteed us an extra £200M of spending money as well as improvements to the Cottage to expand it to 35,000. Hangeland and Schwarzer also sign contract extensions, and Schwarzer suddenly realises that he's actually only 32 and not 39. Chelsea have been relegated, Stamford Bridge sold to Al Fayed who has turned it into a giant women's mud wrestling and beach volleyball arena and England have won the World Cup after beating Germany 19-0.

How's that for starters?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

WhiteJC

Sanchez is the new Liverpool manager

Vinnieffc

Quote from: WhiteJC on June 16, 2010, 10:26:09 AM
Sanchez is the new Liverpool manager

Now THAT'S cheered me up - and I wasn't even that depressed !!!

CorkedHat

Not bad chaps but all this will be of no avail if Queensland lose the League State of Origin match tonight against the Cockroaches (NSW).
I appreciate that with the exception of Rambling Syd Rumpole, Rugby League is unlikely to grab you by the shorts, but in the Northern half of this big brown land the State of Origin is bigger than Texas.
Queensland lead 1-0 in the best of three so a win tonight and we'll be sticking it up the collective orifices of NSW with great glee (sorry Mr Read) with yet another series win.

os5889

Airfix

Quote from: CorkedHat on June 16, 2010, 10:38:21 AM
I appreciate that with the exception of Rambling Syd Rumpole, Rugby League is unlikely to grab you by the shorts...

Au contraire, monsieur Hat, au contraire.  I have been a fan of RL since 1980... can't remember what happened then.... ah yes, this article reminded me:http://www.league.quins.co.uk/news/11831.php

Vinnieffc

Ye Gods. I remember buying that shirt 30 years ago !!! Don't know where it is but I can guarantee it wouldn't bloody fit me now !!

Lighthouse

HA HA HA HA My evil plan is working. Soon everybody will come towards the Light house OF DEPRESSION. HA Ha HA . Wait a minute I have another ha somewhere HA

But with endings come new beginnings. For is it not written that a new broom would not panic at sweeping away the ageing remnants of out best squad ever and returning us to a side that actually attacks more than once  every three away games.

This is Fulham - with or without Roy and the rest - Always reasons to be cheerful.

I used to like a bit of Rugby League. Played it a few times as well as the lets stop every five seconds Union. Still back to my point HA HA HA HA

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

CorkedHat

15 minutes gone and Queensland lead 10-0  :beer: :004: :011:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: CorkedHat on June 16, 2010, 11:29:17 AM
Queensland & Big Mal are going to walk this,and my beloved Saints have signed Josh Perry,and Fulhams fixtures are out tomorrow-I'm happy :dft012:

CorkedHat

After a donnybrook to end all donnybrooks when a dirty NSW player spear tackled a Queensland player (everyone got involved with the fisticuffs and head butting including the pie salesman) Queensland have raced out to a 16-0 lead at half time.
Your mate, Mal Meninga, has a smile as long as the Story Bridge, Mr Syd.
Life isn't so bad after all! :004: :005: :003:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: CorkedHat on June 16, 2010, 11:57:10 AM
After a donnybrook to end all donnybrooks when a dirty NSW player spear tackled a Queensland player (everyone got involved with the fisticuffs and head butting including the pie salesman) Queensland have raced out to a 16-0 lead at half time.
Your mate, Mal Meninga, has a smile as long as the Sory Bridge, Mr Syd.
Life isn't so bad after all! :004: :005: :003:

Just said on Sky TV that Queensland are winning the rugby and the boxing! :clap_hands:
they've just described the 26 man punch up as "tradional":clap_hands:

CorkedHat

34-0 Syd. The arrogant Premier State are having their arses kicked. Almost 20 minutes to go. Time for Queensland to score another 30 points. COYM

The Equalizer

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on June 16, 2010, 11:36:17 AM
Queensland & Big Mal are going to walk this,and my beloved Saints have signed Josh Perry,and Fulhams fixtures are out tomorrow-I'm happy :dft012:

Did you see Jack Riewoldt smash 10 goals? And the Tigers finally win a game?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: CorkedHat on June 16, 2010, 09:59:53 AM
It is becoming very depressing reading all the doom and gloom.
Konchesky is going. Hangeland is going. Hodgson is going. Schwarzer is going. MAF might chuck it all in. The club is falling apart.
This MB is also falling apart – where is KCat and Nogood Boyo. They haven't eloped have they?
The World Cup is pap. I have seen one game which was marginally better than a Sunday League game on the Scrubs. England would be lucky to be beat the Tibet Woman's X1, Australia would be hard pushed to mix it with Clapham Park Rovers. It's alright for you lot but I've got to stay up all night to be bored into oblivion – at least you can be bored in normal time.
I have run out of beer and its too bloody cold to go up the pub. Thank God I've got some red stashed away but I need something more to eradicate this depression that has consumed me.
What can you tell me that's going to cheer me up? :006:

Yes - even this razor is blunt! Has anyone got a rope or a gun...

CorkedHat

Quote from: The Equalizer on June 16, 2010, 12:41:19 PM
Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on June 16, 2010, 11:36:17 AM

Did you see Jack Riewoldt smash 10 goals? And the Tigers finally win a game?

Mr Riewoldt plays a different code Mr E, but you are right he did kick ten goals - but why does this interest you, a Bulldogs supporter?
And oh that was Richmond's second win of the season.

The Equalizer

I always like to see the underdogs do well, which is why I'm a Fulham supporter.

Airfix

Quote from: CorkedHat on June 16, 2010, 01:22:38 PM

Mr Riewoldt plays a different code Mr E, but you are right he did kick ten goals - but why does this interest you, a Bulldogs supporter?
And oh that was Richmond's second win of the season.

Go Doggies!