Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Scrolling on bbc sport page as breaking news

Thoughts?

Shoddy preparation or dodging a bullet?

JBH

Thank God for that, I do not want that money grabbing Swede at FFC.   :59:

Lighthouse

Well Fulham have already got all this in hand and everything is running smoothly

OR

Big Al has refused to look for a new manager because he didn't want Roy to go to another club and now we are in a real panic and haven't even started looking for A NEW manager.

This isn't getting any easier.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

os5889

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/f/fulham/8775506.stm

Sven-Goran Eriksson denies Fulham talks story

Eriksson led Ivory Coast at this year's World Cup
Former England and Manchester City manager Sven-Goran Eriksson says he has not had talks with Fulham.
Eriksson has been linked with a move to Craven Cottage as current Fulham boss Roy Hodgson is expected to be announced as the new Liverpool manager this week.
Asked on BBC Radio 5 live to confirm that no-one has contacted him about the Fulham job, he said: "100% confirmed."
Eriksson, who led the Ivory Coast at this summer's World Cup, added he would like a return to the Premier League.
"It's a dream for every manager, coming back or going into the Premier League, it's the best league in the world," he said.
The 62-year-old Swede was England manager between 2001 and 2006, reaching two World Cup quarter-finals.
After his stint with England, Eriksson managed Manchester City and the Mexican national team and most recently was director of football at Notts County.
Eriksson's spell with the Ivory Coast is now over after their group-stage exit from the World Cup and his name has been linked with Fulham as they face the prospect of losing Hodgson to Liverpool.
More to follow.