watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looking ahead to the 2015/2016 season

Started by Riversider, May 27, 2015, 11:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

And I see one glaring difference to the season that has just finished , last August before a ball had been kicked if you had asked 100 people who was going down, im fairly certain that 100 times both Millwall and Blackpool would have been named with probably the third choice being Rotherham , who werent far away ,
Next season , things look a whole lot different dont they ? Bristol City, Milton Keynes, and Preston all have an infrastructure that could support Premier League football let alone The Championship, im looking up for next season not down as far as Fulham are concerned, but its going to be an interesting battle at the bottom of the league !

NJFulham

rotherham will be bottom 5 most of the season, id imagine

dannyboi-ffc

Impossible to predict at this point but I will go huddersfield, brentford/ leeds and rotherham.

I think rotherham will always struggle to stay up and it will catch up with them next year, huddersfield's form was awful towards the end of the season a bit like newcastle and they were lucky to have points on the board. Leeds are a joke at the moment with that chairman and brentford could go either way. We will soon find out how important Warburton was to them.

Also agree that the promoted 3 look strong
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

H4usuallysitting

QPR / Brentford / Franchise.....all relegated