Martin Jol interview

Started by EdenRob, July 20, 2010, 10:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdenRob

coming soon on Sky Sports News?

Fernhurst

Thanks Rob --- I'll turn it on....

manxman

still not on, another break :( hurry up !
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

RidgeRider

talking about it in Sky Radio right now

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: manxman on July 20, 2010, 10:34:56 PM
still not on, another break :( hurry up !
Just posted something similar on anouther thread. They say " Coming up next, the latest on Martin Jol and Fulham" then after a bit of cricket, Manure, Chelscum, darts and Golf and hold on Toulose rugby club . They might rehash some old crap we already know. Come on for for fecks sake get the yellow line saying Jol has joined.

EdenRob

If the translation was correct he's been in talks for some time,but it does sound more positive from MJ. Ajax seem to be the culprits here.

Fernhurst

Didn't make much of that!!! --- speaking Dutch so whatever said slanted toward Dutch audience

RidgeRider

Sky is saying Ajax is playing political hardball with Fulham right now and reported on the article emanating from one of that country's papers. They say Jol told Ajax he wants to go to Fulham and told Fulham he wants to come to Fulham.

Alistair is still there according to Sky radio.

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: RidgeRider on July 20, 2010, 10:52:57 PM
Sky is saying Ajax is playing political hardball with Fulham right now and reported on the article emanating from one of that country's papers. They say Jol told Ajax he wants to go to Fulham and told Fulham he wants to come to Fulham.

Alistair hasn't been there at all. He's in England as his partner has given birth prematurely.

EdenRob

Misinformation, disinformation, smoke and mirrors jeez! you'd think we were at war! :dft005:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on July 20, 2010, 10:54:34 PM

Alistair hasn't been there at all. He's in England as his partner has given birth prematurely.
Well if he aint there i'll fly out and get it sorted in no time. We'll hit the Bulldog, have a few (ahem) roll ups ( i must add i haven't smoked a joint since Rufus's debut at Grimsby) and the contract will be signed and Pink Floyd will be our new sponsors to boot.

DevonFFC

rubbish no point listening to it

RidgeRider

They said not only was Alistair there but so is the club secretary, whoever that is......

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: RidgeRider on July 20, 2010, 11:12:50 PM

They said not only was Alistair there but so is the club secretary, whoever that is......

Yeah, something Preston, can't remember his name. What did the interview actually say? Did it tell us anything new? Any way you could sum it up briefly?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: RidgeRider on July 20, 2010, 11:12:50 PM

If it's our beloved Mrs Brook(e)s i dread to think of what she'll get upto out there.