https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MORE FIXTURE CHANGES!!!

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, June 30, 2015, 12:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/june/30/further-fixture-changes

Hull City v Fulham

Will now take place on Wednesday 19th August (7.45pm), previously scheduled for Tuesday 18th August.

Fulham v Queens Park Rangers

Will now take place on Friday 25th September (7.45pm) after being selected for live broadcast by Sky Sports. Previously scheduled for Saturday 26th September.

Brighton & Hove Albion v Fulham

Will now take place on Friday 15th April (7.45pm), previously scheduled for Saturday 16th April.
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

mikestrand

Definitely to many night games in this division.

SKSW6

Does anyone know the last date they can stop pissing about with fixtures so we can book trains for away games in advance? They're expensive enough as it is.

Wimbledon_White

Good that the club are letting people know as soon as possible.

They got quite a bit of stick for 'late notice' on a few fixtures last season.

Wingnut

That's two games off the menu for me. Was up for a return to Brighton. Loved everything about the place when I went last season. Really wanted to go to QPR at home too. Had no intention of going to Hull after enduring the whole 90 mins of our last visit there.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

MJG

Quote from: SKSW6 on June 30, 2015, 12:16:52 PM
Does anyone know the last date they can stop pissing about with fixtures so we can book trains for away games in advance? They're expensive enough as it is.
There isn't a last date. Always open to change as short as 3 to 4 weeks notice.

westcliff white

when I was getting some extra boro tickets last season for a couple of mates, the club told me fixtures can change up to 3 weeks before the game, however for those games during the run in it can be 2 weeks if the TV companies have not chosen their games. Generally tickets do not go on general sale (apparently) until the date is fixed.

How true that is I do not know, but I have no reason to doubt the club
Every day is a Fulham day

terryr

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on June 30, 2015, 12:01:20 PM
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/june/30/further-fixture-changes

Hull City v Fulham

Will now take place on Wednesday 19th August (7.45pm), previously scheduled for Tuesday 18th August.

Fulham v Queens Park Rangers

Will now take place on Friday 25th September (7.45pm) after being selected for live broadcast by Sky Sports. Previously scheduled for Saturday 26th September.

Brighton & Hove Albion v Fulham

Will now take place on Friday 15th April (7.45pm), previously scheduled for Saturday 16th April.
Wow
someone is having FFC withdrawl big time

King_Crud

That Brighton game is a blow, was planning on having a weekend there. Will have the cancel that now

Berserker

I'm going to take the Friday off for the Brighton game. The others I couldn't make anyway as abroad
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Vienna1

For me 24 October is important. I will be at Craven Cottage that day :-)

Robertw

Brighton game moved to Friday because of Brighton Marathon weekend surely the Football League  knew about this  when compiling the fixtures it not as if the Marathon was arranged last week

HatterDon

It seems to me that these aren't "changes" as such. I would have thought that everyone knew that there would be adjustments to the schedule for television, police crowding concerns, etc. I certainly wouldn't have made concrete plans within three weeks of their release.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Shredhead

Quote from: King_Crud on June 30, 2015, 02:58:55 PM
That Brighton game is a blow, was planning on having a weekend there. Will have the cancel that now
As Beserker hints, it makes it a longer weekend, rather than a no-weekend. If you are staying over, book a B+B well in advance as they'll fill up quickly as soon as the 10000+ runners start get signed up for the marathon.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

King_Crud

Quote from: Shredhead on June 30, 2015, 09:19:41 PM
Quote from: King_Crud on June 30, 2015, 02:58:55 PM
As Beserker hints, it makes it a longer weekend, rather than a no-weekend. If you are staying over, book a B+B well in advance as they'll fill up quickly as soon as the 10000+ runners start get signed up for the marathon.

there's the whole matter of making it to the game on time on a Friday, which I can't do.

Rupert

Quote from: Berserker on June 30, 2015, 05:20:18 PM
The others I couldn't make anyway as abroad

"Abroad" or, "at sea, marauding?"

Just asking.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Berserker

Probably Barcelona though I'm tempted by Rome
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Rupert

Quote from: Berserker on July 01, 2015, 06:24:04 PM
Probably Barcelona though I'm tempted by Rome

Both on the coast, I notice, so not ruling out the marauding option.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.