more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Speak up

Started by bobbo, October 05, 2015, 10:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Baszab on October 06, 2015, 08:15:26 PM
If anyone here thinks that the main chaps at FFC, KS, Rigg, AM etc read all the tosh on this board then you are sadly mistaken, most people in the game don't even read the sports pages at all - maybe Sky Sports News occasionally.............however those in the media at FFC will read and do pass on general sentiments to those in power

All the tosh? Why does everything against Symons have to be seen this way? Correct me if I'm mistaken but I don't remember anyone dying and making you king.

I don't agree with anyone anti Kit that resorts to insulting other members because they are pro Kit and likewise the other way. You do this a lot, brushing off people's views and to be honest it's hard to take your comments seriously and debate because there is no debate. You are right and everyone who disagrees is wrong.

Other than that I think you are right, I doubt Kit or Rigg read the board but representatives of the club do. As a matter of fact I've been requested to moderate a comment by a representative once so I can vouch that they do. And like you say no doubt the general attitude/opinion is passed on to someone in the management.

But please debate rather than dictate and I request anyone on the other side of this Kit saga to do likewise
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Baszab

Explain how the phrase "all this tosh" becomes pro or anti anyone !!

Most of the stuff on this board is tosh - whatever that means !

It is hardly intellectual is it ?

PS -thank you for saying that "I am right" even tho you said that "You are right and everyone who disagrees is wrong " !!

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Baszab on October 06, 2015, 08:55:36 PM
Explain how the phrase "all this tosh" becomes pro or anti anyone !!

Most of the stuff on this board is tosh - whatever that means !

It is hardly intellectual is it ?

PS -thank you for saying that "I am right" even tho you said that "You are right and everyone who disagrees is wrong " !!

Enough with the sarcasm.

Just be respectful of other opinions unless of course they are out of order, aggressive or offensive. In which case you are more than welcome to report them.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Zendra

Yes its all Kits fault . How the hell are our forwards suppose to know they should have scored a third goal to put the game out of reach.   And how the hell are our defenders to know they should not concede late on . After all they are all so young . Kit should have told them before the game .

PokerMatt

Quote from: Zendra on October 06, 2015, 09:17:42 PM
Yes its all Kits fault . How the hell are our forwards suppose to know they should have scored a third goal to put the game out of reach.   And how the hell are our defenders to know they should not concede late on . After all they are all so young . Kit should have told them before the game .
Knowing they shouldn't and actually being coached not to are two different things.

From your post I can assume that you believe you just need to throw some good players on the pitch and let them get on with it. If so, then why isn't our squad, assembled from a number of player of the years from other clubs, even in the top half?

In this world of managers having no input into how the team plays there's also no room for the likes of Roy Hodgson. How on earth did he take us to a European final then?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Zendra

I think we will be in the top half soon Matt .  Can't our players use a bit of intelligence now and than ?

grandad

Gentleman Jim reads the forum. He often says " Well, that´s another drink" after fluffing a players name, who we are playing , etc.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Baszab on October 06, 2015, 08:15:26 PM
If anyone here thinks that the main chaps at FFC, KS, Rigg, AM etc read all the tosh on this board then you are sadly mistaken, most people in the game don't even read the sports pages at all - maybe Sky Sports News occasionally.............however those in the media at FFC will read and do pass on general sentiments to those in power

That's cause they all live in Cloud Cuckoo Land.  0001.gif
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Kent Cassandra

I don't agree that everyone on this forum is either a pleb or a decrepit old man. I know I am both but there are at least two on here who KNOW what they are talking about.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Kent Cassandra on October 07, 2015, 08:51:07 AM
I don't agree that everyone on this forum is either a pleb or a decrepit old man. I know I am both but there are at least two on here who KNOW what they are talking about.

Cheers mate. Who's the other?  :dft011:

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

valdeingruo

Quote from: PokerMatt on October 06, 2015, 09:22:43 PM
Quote from: Zendra on October 06, 2015, 09:17:42 PM
Yes its all Kits fault . How the hell are our forwards suppose to know they should have scored a third goal to put the game out of reach.   And how the hell are our defenders to know they should not concede late on . After all they are all so young . Kit should have told them before the game .
Knowing they shouldn't and actually being coached not to are two different things.

From your post I can assume that you believe you just need to throw some good players on the pitch and let them get on with it. If so, then why isn't our squad, assembled from a number of player of the years from other clubs, even in the top half?

In this world of managers having no input into how the team plays there's also no room for the likes of Roy Hodgson. How on earth did he take us to a European final then?

Even more self evident in our relegation year. On paper there is no way that squad should have gone down, but it did.  The players are a large part, but the manager is crucial as well.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Logicalman

Quote from: mikestrand on October 06, 2015, 05:43:49 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on October 06, 2015, 05:13:31 PM
Quote from: mikestrand on October 06, 2015, 05:12:09 PM
They would ignore supporters at their own peril, I would presume their noticing the growing number of empty seats!
Quote from: alfie on October 06, 2015, 03:16:29 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on October 05, 2015, 11:39:22 PM
God save us from any management team and board who would play the slightest attention to the looney ravings that predominate on football fora around England. Trust me, I've read dozens of sites for dozens of clubs and the loudest angriest critics are usually those who haven't a clue what they're talking about.

The day Fulham decides to make its decisions on what they read on fan forums is the day that we're headed directly to the Conference.

There are some people on this forum that say we should get a player based on his electronic game ratings, never actually seen the player concerned kick a ball in anger.

and a large proportion of the stick with Kit brigade don't actually go to games.

really? Prove it!
Just my opinion based on where their posting from, their entitled to their opinions of course, but the paying supporters are starting to vote with their feet which is usually a good indication that all is not well.

I can understand and I fully accept your opinion, though I would point out that for me to watch one game a season, with the wife as well, is equivalent to some 4 season tickets, so I pay just as much for my much-reduced physical attendance at matches.

I do, however, manage to see the vast number of matches on a post-play video basis, and even a few 'live', which provides me with a pretty good idea as to how the team and individual players have performed, together with others' opinions, I feel I have a pretty good grasp in that direction.

I don't believe, as others have done before, you were looking to indicate that those who cannot manage to attend the actual games played, should have a lesser-informed opinion of the game or tactics, as that argument has been done to death, many times over, and, if it were true, then I fear the vast majority of British Footie fans are truly uninformed!

To your point, the ST holders are the only real indication, and that has been seen to be so, with less ST's sold, though I would imagine, I have not done any stats finding on this, that the majority of teams of our size and standing that are relegated from the Prem likewise suffer a drop in ST sales, so I would look towards the second/third/fourth years following relegation as a better indicator, so perhaps we will be better able to determine the impact of relegation has had as compared to manager.

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Kent Cassandra on October 07, 2015, 08:51:07 AM

As many as two ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.