Twig

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 27, 2016, 09:20:16 AM
One betting firm has shortened the odds on
Ross staying at Fulham.

Interesting, let's hope they are right.

Twig

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 27, 2016, 09:33:58 AM
Quote from: Twig on July 27, 2016, 09:21:29 AM

Is there any chance that we can just keep this as a transfer rumours thread and stop the pointless, petty arguing on every other page....
There is always hope, i always hope for the same thing

As a matter of interest what are the current hot rumours around transfer activity (and please don't say Ross to Norwich).  I am genuinely interested to pick up on anything credible.
[/quote]

Matty Smith to Bayern Munich I believe.. :005:
[/quote]

Yeah I get that. Rumoured 25mil?

mkras99

Alan Nixon
‏@reluctantnicko
@kgaskin71 Fulham are signing a foreign striker. Good money. But more a Dembele type.

DevonFFC

Quote from: mkras99 on July 27, 2016, 03:58:45 PM
Alan Nixon
‏@reluctantnicko
@kgaskin71 Fulham are signing a foreign striker. Good money. But more a Dembele type.

I like this guys tweet.

Fulham will play a competitive game this season...fact

He is full of useful info

mkras99

Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko   3m3 minutes ago
@supersimmo123 @kgaskin71 Player been over for talks and medical. In last 24 hours.

Jimmy Hill

Quote from: mkras99 on July 27, 2016, 04:07:19 PM
@supersimmo123 @kgaskin71 Player been over for talks and medical. In last 24 hours.

Please can somone translate this i dont speak twitter

Lighthouse

Quote from: Jimmy Hill on July 27, 2016, 04:17:19 PM

A striker nobody has heard of and the person who knows the name isn't saying. Says that a striker from abroad has come over for talks and a medical.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 27, 2016, 04:30:10 PM

A striker nobody has heard of and the person who knows the name isn't saying. Says that a striker from abroad has come over for talks and a medical.

Also, the person making the statements is supposedly a sports journalist. There is a journalist by the name of Alan Nixon. Couldn't vouch for this twitter account being his though.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Riversider

He's got over 36 thousand followers on Twitter , so it's a genuine journalistic account, hopefully some news over the next two days and an appearence on Saturday maybe ,
Good money being spent apparently.

Jimmy Hill

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 27, 2016, 04:30:10 PM

How exciting maybe ill try, I know someone who I cant say, wants to join fulham but the club thinks he is an over weight looser. 

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Riversider on July 27, 2016, 04:52:27 PM
He's got over 36 thousand followers on Twitter , so it's a genuine journalistic account, hopefully some news over the next two days and an appearence on Saturday maybe ,

So, another signing on Friday to get us thru the weekend then? I'll take it.  :54:
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Fulham76

Quote from: Riversider on July 27, 2016, 04:52:27 PM

Wonder if the 'good money' comment means we've got a bargain for a relatively small amount or good money as in, large amount?

Two Ton Ted

Another Gem unearthed from Championship Manager? Hence unknown.

Anywho, Alan Nixon is the hack who said Chris Coleman should "full his boots" and move when Manchester City were courting him, so I file him in the See You Next Tuesday file.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

BrightonFFC1

Alan Nixon is very respected as a journalist, he said the McDonald deal would happen weeks before it happened

mkras99

Writing, 20:35 One of the current first team players working on an exit is the Álex Fernández ; The former Real Madrid knows that it will stage this year Cornellà, after two consecutive transfers to Rijeka and Reading, wants to have a role in another computer. A few days ago, she gave quite possible that his future had to  Sporting Gijon; Asturian entity takes weeks working the signing, which is one of the favorites  Abelardo to strengthen their midfield, but on condition that comes free, because the whole white and red do not pay any transfer value . Now, as advances RAC1 and not rule out the whole of Asturias, the Alex is close to Fulham, which would give a new opportunity to English football: his departure could be in the form of transfer or via contract rescission.

http://www.pericosonline.com/noticias/detall/29197/alex-fernandez-estaria-a-prop-del-fulham

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81lex_Fern%C3%A1ndez

Deeping_white

Just seen something on twitter about an Eddy Silvestre of Real Murcia potentially joining for a fee of about €400,000. Apparently on his way tomorrow.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 27, 2016, 08:04:41 PM
Just seen something on twitter about an Eddy Silvestre of Real Murcia potentially joining for a fee of about €400,000. Apparently on his way tomorrow.

Attacking midfielder scored 2 in 96 appearances....

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 27, 2016, 08:12:50 PM

that's smiths replacement sorted Woolly
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Quote from: fulhamben on July 27, 2016, 08:19:07 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 27, 2016, 08:12:50 PM

that's smiths replacement sorted Woolly
he's a big lump, 6 foot 3 and is only 23. He has been out in loan for his entire career so far.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.