watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR- Show them Woy

Started by St Eve, June 26, 2016, 07:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

Do the business against Iceland tomorrow. The French are beatable. The Germans are a worry but anything can happen in the semis. Oh and dont listen to this nonsense about a new contract. The timing of the discussion is totally out of line and the powers that be should know better.
Woy v Chris in the final! One can dream.

Burt

Yes looking forward to this  049:gif

So far the only teams that have really impressed have been Germany and Belgium. Every other team have been distinctly average...

mikestrand

Would be nice if we could score 3 or 4 as a confidence builder before the France game.

Wingnut

The French are there for the taking but the game tomorrow is going to be very tough. Been watching Iceland and they are very solid. We should get through but it could be a long evening.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

HatterDon

Glad to see that it isn't only the Fulham Yanks rooting for England and Roy. It's pretty much unanimous over here -- unlike the constant drumbeat of negativity towards the players and Roy's decision-making.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

alfie

i am still surprised that you don't know that his name starts with an R and not a W
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Wingnut

A tough evening on the cards, as I said. We look terrible at the back.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

SG

We are an over rated pile of poo starting with keeper. Boring and uninspiring to watch, it amazes me the extent that some of the fans go to watch England

RaySmith

Iceland always look threatening going forward and well able to soak up England no cutting edge pressure.

Who could tell which one was the team of highly paid Prem players?

Roy and the team will be slaughtered if we lose this. Maybe we can nick a draw and go through on pens!

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: RaySmith on June 27, 2016, 08:52:18 PM
Iceland always look threatening going forward and well able to soak up England no cutting edge pressure.

Who could tell which one was the team of highly paid Prem players?

Roy and the team will be slaughtered if we lose this. Maybe we can nick a draw and go through on pens!

Heading that way at the moment.  England to continue with the exit mission? No amount of signatures will bring them back.

D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

valdeingruo

I wonder if Lewington would want a job so soon after the tournament ;)
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Wingnut

Quote from: Statto on June 27, 2016, 09:07:30 PM
I've said before this England team is the worst we've had for years but this really is a joke.

You can forgive a lack of ability but they have the hearts of mice, which really hurts. I expect Iceland to go on and win this now. The bookies have them as favourites now.

SP

FortCollinsFulham

Quote from: mikestrand on June 26, 2016, 08:22:23 PM
Would be nice if we could score 3 or 4 as a confidence builder before the France game.
:022:
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

fulhamben

Yes Roy showed us. One win in eight tournement games. Such a poor England manager
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Jem

Did Roy and Ray do a runner and leave the players on the pitch?
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Rhys Lightning 63

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!! ROY HODGSON, YOU NEVER LET ME DOWN!!!
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

fulhamben

Quote from: Jem on June 27, 2016, 09:54:06 PM
Did Roy and Ray do a runner and leave the players on the pitch?
might aswell of. Kane has been shocking and still got picked, sturidge was poor ad was rooney and he only replaced rooney with 5 to go.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fulham76

Don't remember us having a shot 2nd half, not on target anyway.

RaySmith

I feel sorry for Roy and Ray - the players just lost it, completely unable to handle the situation

We looked disorganised, clueless for a Roy team. I can't believe he didn't prepare them for this better than it looked .