more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for QPR?

Started by @jolslover, September 28, 2016, 04:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toshes mate

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 29, 2016, 09:55:53 AM
We look better and play better when we introduce a high tempo in matches. Quicker build ups and faster passing movements should yield more opportunities to have a poke at goal, our defence is sounder and we need to increase our opportunities of scoring up the other end. Keeping a clean sheet can save matches, scoring can win matches. But achieving both the clean sheet and score goals, will definately win matches.

And there is definitely no way of arguing against your last sentence.  I want a team who can do both of those things.....

Chutney

Quote from: Ruiz11 on September 29, 2016, 02:43:33 PM
Don't understand why Christensen can't even make the squads these days

After his performance against middlesbrough in the cup I thought he'd done enough to earn a place, he was phenomenal!
C O Y W

OxfordWhite

Quote from: Chutney on September 29, 2016, 03:45:04 PM

After his performance against middlesbrough in the cup I thought he'd done enough to earn a place, he was phenomenal!

His confidence is down I think - he was fairly diabolical against Bristol City :(

J.Perkins

Button

Odoi Kalas Sigurdsson Malone

Parker Tunnicliffe

Cairney Aluko Piazon

Martin

Bettinelli, Madl, Sessegnon, Johansen, Jozabed, Kebano, Woodrow.

Chutney

Quote from: OxfordWhite on September 29, 2016, 04:08:54 PM

His confidence is down I think - he was fairly diabolical against Bristol City :(

He didn't play vs bristol city, we are still talking about lvc right?
C O Y W

filham

Quote from: toshes mate on September 29, 2016, 02:57:45 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 29, 2016, 09:55:53 AM
We look better and play better when we introduce a high tempo in matches. Quicker build ups and faster passing movements should yield more opportunities to have a poke at goal, our defence is sounder and we need to increase our opportunities of scoring up the other end. Keeping a clean sheet can save matches, scoring can win matches. But achieving both the clean sheet and score goals, will definately win matches.

And there is definitely no way of arguing against your last sentence.  I want a team who can do both of those things.....
Has anyone advised the manager that keeping clean sheets and scoring goals is a fullproof way of winning matches, I would have thought Stats Boy may have come up with it by now and claimed it as his own idea.

ffc73

Quote from: Chutney on September 29, 2016, 05:22:55 PM

He did play in the LC against them although you may not have noticed because he was anonymous

OxfordWhite

Quote from: Statto on September 29, 2016, 10:14:07 PM
Quote from: Chutney on September 29, 2016, 05:22:55 PM

He played in the cup match v Bristol city

But I thought he looked good again in that game . He was one of our better players and no one was "diabolical" notwithstanding the result

Not sure who I'd drop to fit in the starting XI but I agree he should be on the bench. A better option than jozabed and Kebano at the moment IMO. There are just so many facets to his talent as a footballer; he makes things happen
Maybe diabolical was too far but he lost the ball too often and didn't get his head up. It looked like he was trying too hard to make something happen and so dribbled when he should have passed and vice versa.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Riversider

Jokanovic says in his video interview that Malone is a doubt other than that it's the same squad as Forest ,
Which would indicate that Kalas is out

filham

Quote from: Riversider on September 30, 2016, 10:09:45 AM
Jokanovic says in his video interview that Malone is a doubt other than that it's the same squad as Forest ,
Which would indicate that Kalas is out
Yes, we need to try to establish a regular team and avoid the continual chopping and changing of the last two seasons.

F.luke

Surely no more Aluko runs around like a headless chicken and cant score to save his life