Main Menu

The Official FOF Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2017-18

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 06, 2017, 11:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Quote from: Maccy91 on July 28, 2017, 03:38:53 PM
Quote from: corbs83 on July 28, 2017, 03:37:26 PM
he passed it yestyerday didnt he?

Thats the last i heard aswell i thought it was just a case of sorting out payment structure...probably BS
He started it yesterday is my understanding, I have not heard he has failed it. Sadly my ex colleague (and friend) is going away this weekend (with his family) and I am loathe to badger him about this matter. I will text and ask if he has heard anything and will let you know.

He was also found by scouts and then stats were done.
Every day is a Fulham day

Roberty

Quote from: westcliff white on July 28, 2017, 03:46:05 PM

Thats the last i heard aswell i thought it was just a case of sorting out payment structure...probably BS
He started it yesterday is my understanding, I have not heard he has failed it. Sadly my ex colleague (and friend) is going away this weekend (with his family) and I am loathe to badger him about this matter. I will text and ask if he has heard anything and will let you know.

Are you sure about that - 100% certain - because I know someone who is not going to believe he's not Kline's
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

westcliff white

Quote from: Roberty on July 28, 2017, 03:48:33 PM

Are you sure about that - 100% certain - because I know someone who is not going to believe he's not Kline's
As sure as I can be given the informaiton I have been told. As I always say I pass on what I have been told, i dont embelish just pass on.

As I said many times I am happy not to post my info, and I really dont care if people dont care what i put down or if they think its a load of @@@@ and, i pas son as i think its good too, but also its a silly season thread.

Maccy91

Quote from: westcliff white on July 28, 2017, 03:51:16 PM

As sure as I can be given the informaiton I have been told. As I always say I pass on what I have been told, i dont embelish just pass on.

As I said many times I am happy not to post my info, and I really dont care if people dont care what i put down or if they think its a load of @@@@ and, i pas son as i think its good too, but also its a silly season thread.

I appreciate it mate, id also appreciate you telling your friend to sack off his family holiday at such a crucial time...liberty!

LVBPTS

keep passing it on WW and take all the nay sayers with a pinch of salt. id rather have rumours and specualtion to chat about than talking about other teams and who they have bought...
Supporter since 2000

LVBPTS

Quote from: Maccy91 on July 28, 2017, 03:57:23 PM

I appreciate it mate, id also appreciate you telling your friend to sack off his family holiday at such a crucial time...liberty!

spot on :-)
Supporter since 2000

westcliff white

will update when i hear something, last i heard was all positive

sussexwhite

WW, keep the faith....and keep the info coming please. Like others have said, it's much better to read FFC related rumours instead of other teams !! IMO

COYWs !!

f321ffc

Come on Fulham let's have this striker announcement.🤞
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

@jolslover

Don't think there is much in the Joe Mason rumours. I hope so anyway. Not good enough for where we are now.
STH H3

f321ffc

FRAComme annoncé dans notre édition de mercredi, Aboubakar Kamara, meilleur buteur de l'Amiens SC la saison dernière (10 buts) s'est engagé ce vendredi après-midi avec Fulham (D2 anglaise), après avoir passé la visite médicale, pour deux saisons. Le montant du transfert se situe entre 3 et 6 millions d'euros avec un bonus en cas de transfert. C'est le plus gros transfert réalisé dans l'histoire du club amiénois depuis sa création. Il ratera le déplacement à Troyes et l'équipe amiénois attend un nouvel attaquant, un milieu droit excentré et un latéral gauche. R.T.
ENGAs announced in our edition of Wednesday, Abubakar Kamara, best scorer of the Amiens SC last season (10 goals) is committed this Friday afternoon with Fulham (D2 English), after having spent the medical visit, for two seasons. The amount of the transfer is between 3 and 6 million euros with a bonus in the case of a transfer. It is the largest transfer realized in the history of the club amiénois since its creation. He will miss the displacement in Troyes and the team amiénois expects a new attacker, a middle right out of town and a lateral left. R.T.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on July 28, 2017, 05:04:41 PM

I know someone who's an absolute biro but I don't go on about it
biro?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

westcliff white

Update is that there As far as my ex colleague knows from his enquiries no problem with the medical, if he gets an update )and he has promised me he will check every few hours) he will let me know

hovewhite

Quote from: westcliff white on July 28, 2017, 05:09:06 PM
Update is that there As far as my ex colleague knows from his enquiries no problem with the medical, if he gets an update )and he has promised me he will check every few hours) he will let me know
Thanks westcliff white for all your information.

westcliff white

I believe Lyall Thomas of Sky Sports is saying Kamarabhad his medical today ahead of a move to us. Will be on his twitter soon possibly in tv and Internet as well

FulhamStu

See nos 5 as well as 9 still to be filled, must mean another starting centre back !

f321ffc

Quote from: westcliff white on July 28, 2017, 05:26:43 PM
I believe Lyall Thomas of Sky Sports is saying Kamarabhad his medical today ahead of a move to us. Will be on his twitter soon possibly in tv and Internet as well
Here it is.
Lyall Thomas @SkySportsLyall
·
6m
Sky Sources: Aboubakar Kamara has had a medical at #FulhamFC today ahead of a move from Amiens. #SSN #FFC
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

westcliff white

Quote from: FulhamStu on July 28, 2017, 05:28:33 PM
See nos 5 as well as 9 still to be filled, must mean another starting centre back !
Not nescarsarily could mean Ream doesn't want to switch, likelihood is though we have another one coming in but will he be a starter

Mince n Tatties