more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Walked out at half time

Started by Robbie, October 31, 2017, 09:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

Pretty awful.
AK is a liability, no skill on the ball and was clearly being wound up by the BC defenders. Pretty obvious he was going to get a red.
Again our opponents completely read our plan ... pressed high and kicked balls over the top.
If this is Slav's only plan then it might be time for him to go!

We are going nowhere fast !

Bassey the warrior

It would be a huge error to sack Joka. He has been consistently let down in the transfer window.

Darkside

Quote from: Stefan The Viking (The Moose) on October 31, 2017, 09:20:31 PM
It would be a huge error to sack Joka. He has been consistently let down in the transfer window.

Do you think he would stay if we are relegated ?  And at the current state of play that's a very small "if"

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Darkside on October 31, 2017, 09:30:13 PM
Quote from: Stefan The Viking (The Moose) on October 31, 2017, 09:20:31 PM

Do you think he would stay if we are relegated ?  And at the current state of play that's a very small "if"

We won't be relegated.

Darkside

[/quote]

We won't be relegated.
[/quote]

I really hope not, but current form is not promising

Mince n Tatties

I went and sat in the toilet last 15 mins listing on match comments page...Just sick of it,its depressing.
Pity we can't play all our games away.

Darkside

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 31, 2017, 09:41:23 PM
I went and sat in the toilet last 15 mins listing on match comments page...Just sick of it,its depressing.

Our next game is away - but it's at Wolves !!

CincyFulham1

I thought SJ was suppose to be a tactical genius.  I'm not saying he should go, but we have been sussed by rest of the league and he needs to find a plan B.  We just pass the ball around and no one is looking to shoot or run at players.  I was excited when they announced overseas fans could watch matches live, but I'm not going to pay to watch players go through the motions.

FFC1987

Didn't get to leave work until 8:30 so missed out tonight. Was absolutely fuming listening to the game from the ridiculous lense of GJ and co. It even got to the point where 'Bristol got Kamara sent off there' to 'well its a tough ask for the players with this schedule'......Absolutely no responsibility placed on the players own actions and poor performance from manager in last 11 games. Don't blame the OP and have to say, it's going to get better but we aren't going for playoffs. Maybe it'll soften the blow. What a ruddy waste after such a great season last year.

CincyFulham1

Quote from: FFC1987 on October 31, 2017, 09:55:11 PM
Didn't get to leave work until 8:30 so missed out tonight. Was absolutely fuming listening to the game from the ridiculous lense of GJ and co. It even got to the point where 'Bristol got Kamara sent off there' to 'well its a tough ask for the players with this schedule'......Absolutely no responsibility placed on the players own actions and poor performance from manager in last 11 games. Don't blame the OP and have to say, it's going to get better but we aren't going for playoffs. Maybe it'll soften the blow. What a ruddy waste after such a great season last year.

I agree about GJ and the other one.  I blame SJ for not having a plan b, but I mostly blame the players attitude or lack thereof.  They play like the get points for just passing the ball around and even some of the passing is diabolical.  I just opened the Offal in another window and was greeted by Button: Aggression Needed  I don't think the players even know what that is.

davew

You mean you hope it is going to get better, it can get a whole lot worse yet!! No doubt we will all be going on about what we did last season and what we expected this season, who we shouldn't have sold and who we shouldn't have signed. My own opinion is that if we hadn't done any business at all, we would still be challenging for a top 6 position!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

FFC1987

Quote from: davew on October 31, 2017, 10:09:32 PM
You mean you hope it is going to get better, it can get a whole lot worse yet!! No doubt we will all be going on about what we did last season and what we expected this season, who we shouldn't have sold and who we shouldn't have signed. My own opinion is that if we hadn't done any business at all, we would still be challenging for a top 6 position!

I think we'll pick up points down the line and avoid any bottom 10 places is my opinion. It can get worse but I think we'll be better gradually but not enough for top 6.

davew

Agreed FFC1987, but this was a great opportunity to go back to the PL this season!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

fluffyninja

Felt like doing the same walking out at half time , I didn't and it won't help but I couldn't see us getting back into that at all.

Bill2

Trouble was it was too good last season and we had high expectations. We will not get relegated but need some good buys in the Jan window to bring us back to last seasons form.

Woolly Mammoth

So it was you in that cubicle, didn't you hear me banging on the door along with half of England. The Queue was winding and stretching down Stevenage Road, by the time i had walked away.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 01, 2017, 03:12:49 AM

So it was you in that cubicle, didn't you hear me banging on the door along with half of England. The Queue was winding and stretching down Stevenage Road, by the time i had walked away.

😸 😸 😸
The poem on the wall was that long it took me ages
to read it,could swear it was your handwriting...📃

Chutney

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on October 31, 2017, 09:50:40 PM
I thought SJ was suppose to be a tactical genius.  I'm not saying he should go, but we have been sussed by rest of the league and he needs to find a plan B.  We just pass the ball around and no one is looking to shoot or run at players.  I was excited when they announced overseas fans could watch matches live, but I'm not going to pay to watch players go through the motions.

We don't have a plan B, we have our best 8 or 9 players, who aren't as good as last season because other teams have all improved, and then we have a load of rubbish in our reserves. We can't do anything about it until January when, we need to sign 5 or 6 quality players.
C O Y W

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 01, 2017, 06:37:21 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 01, 2017, 03:12:49 AM

😸 😸 😸
The poem on the wall was that long it took me ages
to read it,could swear it was your handwriting...📃

It was the message on the Condom machine saying " this is the worst chewing gum I have ever tasted ".
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.