Are convinced they will get 7000 tickets in the Putney End
if they play us in play offs.
Dont they know the rules  :005:

bill taylors apprentice

And the rules are???

Toby Ward-Smith

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on April 18, 2018, 12:05:29 PM
And the rules are???

I believe the rules are something like you can only offer 2000 away tickets for play-off games. That's certainly what happened last year with us.

KJS

I think its 2000 also as police put restrictions in place due to lack of notice for the game

Bill2

We should give the minimum allowed, there will ne more than enough demand from Fulham fans to make up any shortfall. If the Club are thinking of the money the should make a note of how much we get if promoted.

filham

Yes, it would be nice to fill the ground with Fulham fans but we want to see a full house. I there are empty seats a couple of days before the game then they should be offered to the away fans.. Similar arrangements should apply to the away game.

Samjack

Quote from: filham on April 18, 2018, 06:20:02 PM
Yes, it would be nice to fill the ground with Fulham fans but we want to see a full house. I there are empty seats a couple of days before the game then they should be offered to the away fans.. Similar arrangements should apply to the away game.

Normally I would agree with you but not for the play offs... the Putney end packed full of away fans is an advantage for the away team. I would honestly rather see them empty than give opponents a boost for such a big game. That said, I think we could sell out anyway.

Fulham76

Quote from: Samjack on April 18, 2018, 07:13:14 PM
Quote from: filham on April 18, 2018, 06:20:02 PM

Normally I would agree with you but not for the play offs... the Putney end packed full of away fans is an advantage for the away team. I would honestly rather see them empty than give opponents a boost for such a big game. That said, I think we could sell out anyway.

:plus one:

hovewhite

Isn't there playoff wise a limited amount of away tickets?

Woolly Mammoth

we cannot allow them to have the Putney End to themselves. That would be counter productive.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

If there is a 2000 limit fine. But surely they will just buy all our "neutral" tickets?