watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cardiff vs Forest

Started by PhilEsh, April 21, 2018, 07:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

They are not that good, so they can lose to anyone, they are riding their luck. If Derby win, then it's game on, all we can do is win our games.
Derby are far different to Forest, we can only hope. 
Then their is Hull City, both these teams can turn over Warlocks Bunch.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FortCollinsFulham

Literally the only thing Peterson did was try to embellish for fouls and cards.

And Warnock won't even make eye contact when shaking hands, perhaps another manager should tell him to F off 15 times and then moan to the media post match.
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

H3Matt

I'm sick of this going down to relying on other teams to beat Cardiff. We're not finishing second.

JoelH5

Who knows. It could be Reading to put us into the premier league. That would be sweet!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

grandad

The only way we can get 2nd is for Derby to win on Tuesday & Cardiff getting no more than 4 points from their last 2 games. We, of course must win our last 2 games.
Where there's a will there's a wife

andyk

It is an indictment of English football that Cardiff are going up. They literally make absoloutely no attempt to be creative. They just play for corners, set pieces, throw ins and lob it in. Huge giants pushing pulling and shoving their way to the goal.
I mean fair play to them, but for God's sake.

JoelH5

Hull aren't good defensivley but they score a lot of goals and Derby aren't a bad team either, especially as they desperately need a win for the playoffs. Thank god their game is Tuesday and not months ago when they had half a team.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: andyk on April 21, 2018, 09:46:01 PM
It is an indictment of English football that Cardiff are going up. They literally make absoloutely no attempt to be creative. They just play for corners, set pieces, throw ins and lob it in. Huge giants pushing pulling and shoving their way to the goal.

They'll be the freak show of the premier league and will be bullied accordingly.

H3Matt

When/if they go up, I'll cheer for every team they play against. They play horrible football, I just can't understand how they can attract neutrals.

JoelH5

If I were the Derby manager I'd just stick two men on that w@nker Scott Morrison at set pieces and they have nothing else. It was painfully obvious over this game but that shows why Forest are where they are.

cookieg

Unfortunately the Brentford and QPR draws have been our undoing. I know promotion is achieved over 46 games but those two were particularly punishing.

grandad

Quote from: cookieg on April 21, 2018, 09:51:15 PM
Unfortunately the Brentford and QPR draws have been our undoing. I know promotion is achieved over 46 games but those two were particularly punishing.
Sadly those dropped 4 points alone will haunt us.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Fulham 442

+1

EastEndWhite

Quote from: grandad on April 21, 2018, 09:54:25 PM
Quote from: cookieg on April 21, 2018, 09:51:15 PM
Sadly those dropped 4 points alone will haunt us.

Or when we lost away to Burton and Sunderland?  No use crying over spilt milk.  Are people really surprised that Cardiff won tonight?  We'll know where we stand after they play Derby on Tuesday.  For the time being it's by no means over. If you need cheering up have another look at McDonald's goal.

Mince n Tatties

Forest should have equalised at the death,why did he pass..Should have shot.

Scrumpy

We don't need Cardiff to lose any game. A draw against Derby and then the same against Hull is all we need. That may or may not happen. I happen to think it will and we will still sneak through in second.

Either way, at least we will know by Wednesday morning if autos is all over and whether we have the delight of 2 or 3 extra games watching this team of ours.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: andyk on April 21, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

I know a few Sunday teams who also play just like them.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: H3Matt on April 21, 2018, 09:43:38 PM
I'm sick of this going down to relying on other teams to beat Cardiff. We're not finishing second.

The lady hasn't sung yet.

JoelH5

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 21, 2018, 09:59:32 PM
We don't need Cardiff to lose any game. A draw against Derby and then the same against Hull is all we need. That may or may not happen. I happen to think it will and we will still sneak through in second.

Either way, at least we will know by Wednesday morning if autos is all over and whether we have the delight of 2 or 3 extra games watching this team of ours.

That's a good point. If Cardiff even draw to Derby (which won't be enough for Derby) they will be shitting it over their last two games. We need to keep winning and we have a decent shot 

EastEndWhite

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 21, 2018, 09:59:32 PM

If Cardiff win Tuesday, and we beat Sunderland,  it will be Saturday before they can claim second spot but they have to beat Hull.  A draw and it all goes down to the last game of the season.  The 'suffering' continues.