watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How's your day planned for Saturday

Started by MaidenheadMick, May 22, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaidenheadMick

On the 10.12 from Windsor and Eton Riverside to Waterloo. Breakfast and a few beers just after 11am in the Wellington with around 20 others then tube to Wembley Park around 1pm. More beers in the Sports Bar which is a designated Fulham pub then into the Stadium around 4.15. Nervous but excited at the same time. We're going to do this. Be loud and very very proud Fulham fans. It'll be a sea of white in the East end of Wembley. Let's roar the boys to the promised land COYW!!

alexmur

Flight from Dublin at 11.10 breakfast beers in the airport arrive in Heathrow about 12.30 tube to the international Wembley Hotel dump my bag then find the closest fulham designated pub to drink in, I'm travelling on my own if anyone fans to meet up for a pint let me know. I a only know one person living in London and he is a villa fan so I'll be avoiding him till after the game if at all possible.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ByTheRiver

Arrive in Wembley just after 10am to help set up (blow up hundreds of black and white balloons etc!) ahead of the pre-party! 11am, start boozing, circa 1-4pm belting out Fulham songs, dancing, eating BBQ food and more boozing. Ace.

Mitch

Quote from: MaidenheadMick on May 22, 2018, 07:48:35 AM
On the 10.12 from Windsor and Eton Riverside to Waterloo. Breakfast and a few beers just after 11am in the Wellington with around 20 others then tube to Wembley Park around 1pm. More beers in the Sports Bar which is a designated Fulham pub then into the Stadium around 4.15. Nervous but excited at the same time. We're going to do this. Be loud and very very proud Fulham fans. It'll be a sea of white in the East end of Wembley. Let's roar the boys to the promised land COYW!!

Hello, Mick. Do you always travel out of W&E Riverside? That's my neck of the woods.

Not decided on route in yet, but either going via Slough, or will go in from Windsor & Eton then change at Richmond.

My group wants pre-drinks in Harrow, then onto Wembley. Don't know if I'm going to be able to drink to be honest, not with the nervous excitement I'm feeling now. Sure I'll feel different after that first one.

Maldon white

Travelling from my home on the Essex coast to my brothers near Watford , then train into Marylebone, no doubt involve lager and lots of it!!

MaidenheadMick

Quote from: Mitch on May 22, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

Hello, Mick. Do you always travel out of W&E Riverside? That's my neck of the woods.

Not decided on route in yet, but either going via Slough, or will go in from Windsor & Eton then change at Richmond.

My group wants pre-drinks in Harrow, then onto Wembley. Don't know if I'm going to be able to drink to be honest, not with the nervous excitement I'm feeling now. Sure I'll feel different after that first one.
Hi Mitch. Always go from Windsor and Eton Riverside. Get off at Putney then a 10 min walk to the Golden Lion to meet up with mates. Normally get the 11.23

Southdowns White

Although I live in West Sussex I will be in Beaconsfield in the morning so will travel in from there, Hopefully find a nice pub for lunch and beers then get the train as it's 3 stops and only 18 minutes to Wembley Stadium Station.

doglip

I'll be coming from bearded theory music festival in Derbyshire,litterly in middle of nowhere! Taxi to Lichfield Trent valley,then 3 trains to Wembley central,long old trudge to Watkins folly,get a little merry,watch Fulham win 3-1,celebrate like it's going out of fashion,back to fest! Happy days...

KJS

Staying in Richmond Fri / Sat (was originally going to Rugby Final) so starting pre match celebration on Friday evening the heading into London Sat morning for food and a livener then up to Wembley for 3pm to meet up and enjoy build up  049:gif

Nero

Not bad being a Fulham fan is it, a European Final and a date a Wembley all within the last decade, bet some so called big clubs wish they could say that instead of moaning on about tickets.

hovewhite

10am train from Brighton,to Hammersmith a few beers in William Morris with some breakfast then up to Wembley stadium 3-30 ish.

fulhamben

Taking the boy to football training at 9. Yes I will be wearing my fulham attire to the junior bees training 😂. Then meeting all the fam in the local harvester at 1, then the short hop from Ealing to Wembley by car at around 3 30. Nervous have gone now and have been replaced by super excitement coyws
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

HillingdonFFC

Loads of Fulham going to be starting early in Uxbridge, Three tuns could see a 100+. Its only 20 mins on the Met for us. Plenty drinking along the line in Ickenham & Ruislip Manor too

Mitch

Quote from: MaidenheadMick on May 22, 2018, 10:26:39 AM
Quote from: Mitch on May 22, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

Hi Mitch. Always go from Windsor and Eton Riverside. Get off at Putney then a 10 min walk to the Golden Lion to meet up with mates. Normally get the 11.23

Probably walk past you most weekends then! Usually get about the same train. Typically turn left and head towards Putney East to get over towards Parsons Green for pre-match. Do see the occasional FFC around here - nice to know we're not alone in a deluge of Chelsea, QPR and United.

Tomo

Old Suffolk Punch for 10am - for beers and breakfast.
Walk up to Hammersmith and head to Waterloo.
Meet up for a few beers with 5 or 6 of us around 1:30pm
Head to Wembley for about 3:30pm
Stop off for one final one en route to the ground for around 4:30pm
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

FFCFOREVER

Work at 8am and finish at 8pm.Absolutely gutted cannot make it  :012:.Just give the boys a roar for me.I am going to try watch it on mobile if I can get a good stream.

gerrys

Flight from Milano Malpensa on Friday 13:55....Saturday train from Woking to meet up near Charing Cross, few pints and pick up my ticket.....then tube to Wembley....

MJG

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on May 22, 2018, 11:50:38 AM
Loads of Fulham going to be starting early in Uxbridge, Three tuns could see a 100+. Its only 20 mins on the Met for us. Plenty drinking along the line in Ickenham & Ruislip Manor too
might drag myself down from Eastcote and pop in.
Just the views of a long term fan

Maidstone Lee

Getting the 8.35 from Maidstone up to London, bit of breakfast at Victoria then off to Putney Bridge. Walk to the Fulham shop then off to the Chancellors in Hammersmith for a morning Guinness. Train to London Bridge to meet a few others and drinks in a bar nearby. Then off to Wembley to make use of all the Fulham Pubs!!! 
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Riversider

11 of us meeting in The Black Horse (Dedworth)  then Windsor Cars are taking us to The Three Tuns in Uxbridge for 11.15am then on to Wembley.