watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

bryan injury

Started by fulhamben, August 11, 2018, 06:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

was right in front of me. wasnt an impact injury by the look of it and judging by his profanity im gonna say its a bad one. its a shame as i thought he played really well.  guess we will have sess at lb for the next few games
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Sgt Fulham

A real shame, as he was having a good debut. Hopefully he is not out for too long.

Holders

I thought he was very promising up to that and I do hope it's not serious. When was the profanity - when it first happened or later when talking to the physio?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Statto

He went down in the first half but managed to play on. I assume it was the same injury that meant he had to go off because he looked to be hitting the floor in frustration rather than sudden pain. Any injury that takes 30 minutes before you have to go off with can't be that bad surely. Well that's what I hope anyway

fulhamben

Quote from: Holders on August 11, 2018, 06:37:26 PM
I thought he was very promising up to that and I do hope it's not serious. When was the profanity - when it first happened or later when talking to the physio?
later, screamed the f word well after it happened.it wasnt a painfull scream either, more like he knew it could be lengthy reminded me of when zamora knew he had that bad one and punched the floor.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Holders

Quote from: Statto on August 11, 2018, 06:42:28 PM
He went down in the first half but managed to play on. I assume it was the same injury that meant he had to go off. Any injury that takes 30 minutes before you have to go off with can't be that bad. Well that's what I hope anyway

Yeah, I was hoping that. It's just that Ben said he swore that made me more concerned.

Good for him to try and play on, right to take him off as a precaution and a very promising start, I thought. His first game in the PL and against some very quick opponents. Who else thinks he''s quicker than Targett?

Edit: Just seen your reply above, Ben. Thanks. We'll just have to wait and see then.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria