more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bettinelli

Started by FulhamKC, August 09, 2018, 11:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatch007

Quote from: copthornemike on August 10, 2018, 09:13:53 PM
Has Bettinelli been injured? SJ mentioned Ayite, Ream and Mawsom being injured in his press conference's but no reference to Marcus being injured.

Because he is no longer injured, hence on the bench tomorrow. SJ was mentioning the players that are unavailable tomorrow through injury, of which Betts is not one

WhiteJC

Quote from: Hatch007 on August 10, 2018, 09:32:09 PM
Quote from: copthornemike on August 10, 2018, 09:13:53 PM
Has Bettinelli been injured? SJ mentioned Ayite, Ream and Mawsom being injured in his press conference's but no reference to Marcus being injured.

Because he is no longer injured, hence on the bench tomorrow. SJ was mentioning the players that are unavailable tomorrow through injury, of which Betts is not one

he's not on the bench?

love4ffc

I feel bad for Betts.  Really like as he is Fulham through and through yet the last three seasons he finds himself playing back-up instead of number one.  For me, if he is not injured then he should be given the chance at number one.  Don't buy that he is a championship level keeper as we have never seen him at the prem level. 

Give him a chance Slav. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

gezkc

Betts isn't injured - he tweeted this earlier:

"Good luck to the boys today and thanks for the reception from the cottage when i came out. For everybody thats asking.... I am not injured! Good luck lads".

Based on what I've read on Twitter it sounds like he might be going out on loan, possibly to Bristol City.

ChesterTheTabby

How is Betts not our number #1... pathetic
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Woolly Mammoth

He's currently head and shoulders above Fabri, literately.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jamie88

Quote from: gezkc on August 11, 2018, 04:56:50 PM
Betts isn't injured - he tweeted this earlier:

"Good luck to the boys today and thanks for the reception from the cottage when i came out. For everybody thats asking.... I am not injured! Good luck lads".

Based on what I've read on Twitter it sounds like he might be going out on loan, possibly to Bristol City.

That is a travesty if true. He 100% deserved to start the season in goal for us, Im gutted if that's the case

Bassey the warrior

I think we're all over rating Betts a bit. Decent keeper but I never saw him as PL standard last season. Granted Fabri looked poor today. We can't really afford to try him out, Rico will be no 1.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Definitely deserves a statue outside the cottage of him running with the flare.

Obviously easy to say now, but with the large number of changes to the team today, maybe keeping Bettineli in as part of the back bone would have made sense at least for the first game or two.

Ah well.

alfie

Well it is Slavs decision to make not ours
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on August 11, 2018, 05:20:07 PM
Definitely deserves a statue outside the cottage of him running with the flare.

Obviously easy to say now, but with the large number of changes to the team today, maybe keeping Bettineli in as part of the back bone would have made sense at least for the first game or two.

Ah well.

Bettinelli has never played with Chambers, Le Marchand and Bryan in a competitive game.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: maoconnor on August 11, 2018, 05:06:57 PM
How is Betts not our number #1... pathetic

Well he is, look at his shirt.

Moltobueno

It wasn't long ago when every corner kick we defended was a potential goal because Bettinelli didn't have a clue where to position himself. I am one of the few of these people who prefer a new goalie, sry.

I must admit Fabri wasn't very good today

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Moltobueno on August 11, 2018, 05:49:03 PM
It wasn't long ago when every corner kick we defended was a potential goal because Bettinelli didn't have a clue where to position himself. I am one of the few of these people who prefer a new goalie, sry.

I must admit Fabri wasn't very good today

I also think Betts is overhyped. I can understand the desire for one of our own to succeed. We have to hope Rico is the real deal because Fabri looks nervy and indecisive. Key to staying up is getting early points on the board.