watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Brentford's new stadium

Started by H4usuallysitting, November 08, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Is rapidly coming out of the ground....a lot of progress in the last 2 weeks.... It appears as if it's all been manufactured off site & shipped in and bolted together....a bit like meccano

west kowloon white

Riversider

That stadium will be completed before we announce a building contractor for our stand  :016:

west kowloon white

What's it like to live a life with a constant negative attitude.

filham

Quote from: Riversider on November 08, 2018, 02:46:17 PM
That stadium will be completed before we announce a building contractor for our stand  :016:
And they could be promoted while we are relegated, that would be hard to take.

ron

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on November 08, 2018, 02:24:07 PM
Is rapidly coming out of the ground....a lot of progress in the last 2 weeks.... It appears as if it's all been manufactured off site & shipped in and bolted together....a bit like meccano

Come to think of it, a bit like our first team squad, but without the rapid progress...

Andy S

I wish them well and don't understand the negativity towards them except when we are playing them of course

Twig

Quote from: Andy S on November 08, 2018, 10:02:17 PM
I wish them well and don't understand the negativity towards them except when we are playing them of course

Completely agree with you.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Twig on November 08, 2018, 10:55:13 PM

Completely agree with you.

So do I
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

KJS

Quote from: Riversider on November 08, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

It will still be too big for their fan base!!

hovewhite

HillingdonFFC

Wondering if you were watching us from 86 -95. They hate us, detest us probably a better description . Gleefully trotted out Flats on the Cottage for years. Constant p***taking in fanzines & messageboards. They think we're a plastic club & know us as Foolham or the Tarquins.
Have good mates who support them, have a bit of banter but the resentment bubbles away not far below the surface
Might not be a big thing for our South London lot but for Fulham in my neck of the woods its proper rivalry

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on November 09, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

Wondering if you were watching us from 86 -95. They hate us, detest us probably a better description . Gleefully trotted out Flats on the Cottage for years. Constant p***taking in fanzines & messageboards. They think we're a plastic club & know us as Foolham or the Tarquins.
Have good mates who support them, have a bit of banter but the resentment bubbles away not far below the surface
Might not be a big thing for our South London lot but for Fulham in my neck of the woods its proper rivalry

Then let's give them a dam good thrashing.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.