watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Redbrick fc London cup.

Started by TheDaddy, October 17, 2010, 11:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDaddy

Were do i start a great game of football was spoiled  by the ref ,Look i know how hard it is but this ref was terrible.
10 minutes into the game  Hampton score, a well played pass through the middle and a perfect weighted pass to there striker who was hanging just behind the last defender 1-0 Hampton .The second goal was very dubious a touch of the Liverpools, Hampton were deemed to be off side so with the Redbrick centre back terry  being told that the ball was 10 yards to far forward  for the free kick by myself (linesman again) he kicked the ball back to were it was meant to be taken however the ref decided the ball was live and the Hamptons striker passed the ball into an empty net .My flag still up and Redbrick asking the question the ref allowed it to stand.The third goal was just as the same as the first.

so half time 3-0

The second half kicks off and within a few seconds Redbrick pull one back 3-1 a few minutes later Ben gets kicked up in the air in the penalty area No penalty.Hampton foul a Redbrick player ,the player gets up and asks the question (Ref don't you think that was a foul) Ref "i didn't see it" Redbrick player "ref Please keep up with the game " :yellow:. Ten minutes later two players run for the ball its one of those that you no will end up with both lads on the floor and the ball still were it was originally. second  :yellow: Redbrick player  :red:.What i don't understand is the ref tells the Hampton player to pass the ball back to the Redbrick keeper . Now SURELY ITS A FREE KICK TO hampton ?
Redbrick now have the needle down to ten men the start rallying each other and before you no it it 3-2 Jonah just danced around four or five players took a shot that bounced of a Hampton lad and fell nicely to big  D 3-2.

With Redbrick one man short Hampton pushed up looking for the killer goal ,well they got it 4-2 Hampton, in the space of 5 minutes the ref books Redbricks right back the first  :yellow: the player still doesn't no why he got it, the second   :yellow:was a nailed on  as he was late in a tackle :red:.So  4-2 down and with 9 players Redbrick attack and score Ben running in after a shot, for an easy tap in 4-3  Hampton rally and score the final goal  5-3  Redbrick  at the time had run out of steam .
I've never had a problem with a ref even when the Redbrick manager has a go i tell him to calm down However i found it hard today my son Ben is just like me loves his football but today fair play to him when the final whistle went he walked up to the ref shook his hand and said "Ref thank you for ruining a great game of football.

Now this shows how bad losers we are for some reason Hampton didn't do a head count and left four of there players at our ground. When we found this out we told them to go to the club house order what the wanted (food and a drink)and we then dropped them off home in south london . It was a good game of football today but sometimes i think  the ref  just don't want to make it easy this one stopped corners because the flags fell down kept stopping the game ever five minutes and then said to our manager that if he doesn't have a word with our number 3 and 6 he was going to send them off this is before they were even booked .He got one right he sent off our 3 and 9 .He was  anal today......
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "