watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fear the worst next Sunday!!

Started by davew, January 13, 2019, 06:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

After watching the game today Spurs v Man U, we are in for a hiding, sorry to say!  075.gif
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

DevonFFC

Son is not there as he is Asian cup of nations, he makes them tick.

Harry Kane looked crocked, fingers crossed.

Might get a draw I live in hope , or not get totally smashed

davew

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 13, 2019, 06:33:07 PM

We live in hope then, maybe smashed but not totally, sounds like an average Friday and Saturday night to me (lol)!

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 13, 2019, 06:33:07 PM

A draw is possible.

When Fulham play United though...THAT's going to be a loss.    Pogba is the midfielder I've been judging Seri against...and I know that's unfair.

Still...as a team Spurs play better football than United...but without Son and hopefully Kane, Fulham can draw with Spurs.   Come on Fulham.

SP

Can't say I'm confident of getting anything. I hate the Sunday 16:00 kick offs so have booked the Monday off to recuperate.

bahay18

might be the slice of luck we need.

DevonFFC

Kane ankle swollen and needs a scan

St Eve

I'll be on a beach in the Bahamas and wii do my best not to worry about the outcome

davew

Quote from: St Eve on January 13, 2019, 08:39:53 PM
I'll be on a beach in the Bahamas and wii do my best not to worry about the outcome
Have a good break m8, try and stay off the forum while you are away!

brightster

Sisoko went off with a grin injury as well, you never know!
De gear today reminded me of his performance in the Europa lease final against us.
Great game though, we are light years away from the top 6 it's frightening!

alfie

Quote from: davew on January 13, 2019, 08:47:34 PM
Quote from: St Eve on January 13, 2019, 08:39:53 PM
Have a good break m8, try and stay off the forum while you are away!
I will be in Vegas.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Robbie

We are pretty much relegated and so the pressure should be off.

nose returns

Seri should not be in the ik when we play spurs, if TC does not srart playing his natural playmaker role we wiil fail miserably. If he starts alongside chambers as i suggest we might yet get a result... however if vieto starts....that will be a bad sign.... and of course we have a new player according to TK, namely  Multiple Signings, a brilliant addition to the team who would have been here earlier but his agent  said he had an offer from real madrid and one from barca that just fell through,.

SP

The imminent arrival of Multiple Signings must explain why we are only 9/2 to win on Sunday.

Jem

As much as I hate to say it I think we are going to get our arse kicked.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Jimpav

Can see us losing this by 4 or 5 goals unless we get a new back 4 by next Thursday.

Wingnut

No Kane or Son, so I think we'll lose but it won't be a hammering.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

JoelH5

Quote from: nose on January 13, 2019, 09:12:18 PM
Seri should not be in the ik when we play spurs, if TC does not srart playing his natural playmaker role we wiil fail miserably. If he starts alongside chambers as i suggest we might yet get a result... however if vieto starts....that will be a bad sign.... and of course we have a new player according to TK, namely  Multiple Signings, a brilliant addition to the team who would have been here earlier but his agent  said he had an offer from real madrid and one from barca that just fell through,.

Ryan Babel will be playing with Shürrle on the right. Mark my words....
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Fulham76

This will be one of Spurs' easier away games. I predict a very comfortable afternoon for them.

Speranza

Last minute win with Huddersfield, 2-1 loss with Burnley with 2 own goals...

Tottenham? Yeh, draw. Hahaha