20 (25.6%)
Draw
5 (6.4%)
Man City win
53 (67.9%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Milo

fcfulham55

I thought about clicking on the top choice,  but then opted for bottom.   
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Woolly Mammoth

There are only two choices so I went for the draw.
As the OP is clearly influenceing the voting indicating that Man City have twice as much chance of winning than drawing, and Fulham FC are not even in with a chance of winning.
This once again is an appalling example of big club biased which has to be stamped out.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Milo

No fun allowed while Woolly's on watch!

I've added an FFC option. You can also change your votes.

Woolly Mammoth

Thanks Milo, I have amended my vote to a Fulham win, and yes I have been drinking, but only milk.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamben

I know this is sacreligious, but I hope city smash us. Can't imagine anything worse than getting relegated in the same year as Liverpool win the league
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

snarks

Quote from: fulhamben on March 25, 2019, 12:50:25 PM
I know this is sacreligious, but I hope city smash us. Can't imagine anything worse than getting relegated in the same year as Liverpool win the league

Let them build up their goal difference against someone else.

I always want Fulham to win, I just don't think they will

WhiteJC

Fulham76

filham

No I am not even going to comment and expect complete security to be maintained over my vote.

I will add though it is a bit early in the week for accurate forecasting, there could be an outbreak of flu at their training ground on Friday which would effect their complete first team squad and therefore keep their score below six goals.

jarv

City will rest some players and get a 3-1 win. First goal, 27th minute. (Fulham had a week off to practice defending and get past the 10 minute mark)

Twig

Mince n Tatties

Record win for them,0-8 or even 0-10.
Parker is sacked immediately, and Ian Branfoot installed as caretaker till end of season...Coyw

davew

Quote from: fulhamben on March 25, 2019, 12:50:25 PM
LOL, they won't smash us they will feel sorry for us like the other teams in the top 6 we have played recently, 3-0 will do them maybe even 3-1.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 25, 2019, 06:36:15 PM
Parker is sacked immediately, and Ian Branfoot installed as caretaker till end of season...Coyw
If only!!

davew

Quote from: filham on March 25, 2019, 01:50:12 PM
No I am not even going to comment and expect complete security to be maintained over my vote.

I will add though it is a bit early in the week for accurate forecasting, there could be an outbreak of flu at their training ground on Friday which would effect their complete first team squad and therefore keep their score below six goals.
And of course Schurrle might have recovered from that mystery virus and come back as a world class player!

Luka

Got a feeling this will be closer than I originally thought a few weeks back.
1-4

davew

Quote from: Luka on March 25, 2019, 07:27:06 PM
Got a feeling this will be closer than I originally thought a few weeks back.
1-4
Is that your half time prediction? (LOL)

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

filham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 25, 2019, 06:36:15 PM
No big Sam would be parachuted in under those circumstances.