watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guardiola on Tough Fulham Test....

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, January 24, 2020, 03:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Haha. Tough? He is just being respectful - last time we played city we played with our full strength team and they played with a mostly second team and they beat us convincingly. He's a nice guy and it's kind but to believe it is another thing. Especially with no recognised striker available.

Sgt Fulham

It's like when you're playing your younger cousin on FIFA and so have to act like they are any good. I have no expectations for this game so it's basically a free hit.

KJS

What I did like about his press conference was he showed Scott Parker and the Team more respect than a lot of the so called Fulham fans on this board

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: KJS on January 24, 2020, 05:33:34 PM
What I did like about his press conference was he showed Scott Parker and the Team more respect than a lot of the so called Fulham fans on this board

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The Rock

One other thing - we are better, more cohesive, etc than we were last year when we got relegated. We were better when we got promoted as well. Bringing in the french connection and throwing away a good side was a massive error by the Khan's, and I'd like to think we put in a good shift, win, lose or draw. Against Spurs a few years ago in the Cup is a good example.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 24, 2020, 05:00:12 PM
Why don't some of you show a bit of respect for your team,and have a bit of faith and stop acting like frightened rabbits in the headlights just because were
playing Man City....F*** I hope none of you are actually going to the game,because I think the club can do without you Bunnies....🐰🐰🐰

Its disrespectful to be realistic about this fixture? Of course they are massive favourites and extremely likely to win. Acknowledging that while hoping for the best isn't disrespectful.

ALG01

It.s 11 V 11
every team is beatable
not likely but possible
it is up to parker to select the right 11, get the right tactics, make sure the players are committed for 90 minutes even if we fall behind, keep trying
what we shouldn't do is try to play cagey and park the bus, that would be suicidal. play to win, don't go mad but take the game to them, they can't score if we have the ball and keep it.

ALG01

nice to see pep talking for free on their web site
we still are mean enough and foolish enough to charge for that nonsense.
they are the best team in the world and you can hear the manager speak for free....mr khan take note.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 24, 2020, 05:50:11 PM
Why don't some of you show a bit of respect for your team,and have a bit of faith and stop acting like frightened rabbits in the headlights just because were
playing Man City....F*** I hope none of you are actually going to the game,because I think the club can do without you Bunnies....🐰🐰🐰

Its disrespectful to be realistic about this fixture? Of course they are massive favourites and extremely likely to win. Acknowledging that while hoping for the best isn't disrespectful.

Not it isn't my friend,but wanting your side to lose is.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 24, 2020, 06:15:43 PM

As far as I can see nobody has said they want us to lose. I certainly don't even if I expect we will.

General

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 24, 2020, 06:39:44 PM

As far as I can see nobody has said they want us to lose. I certainly don't even if I expect we will.

Thank you for clearing things up Sgt Fulham

alfie

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 24, 2020, 05:37:59 PM

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

alfie

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 24, 2020, 05:37:59 PM

Totally agree, let the game kick off before they are condemned.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

AnOldBrownie

It's football.Β  Anything can happen.

Remember Oldham

"What I saw, it's a really good team and I like the way they play," Guardiola declared.

Me too Pep.Β  Β Me too.

FFC1987

Same old posters highjacking a post to have a swipe at fellow Fulham fans and FoF posters. Getting boring now. Should we just wait for games to finish and post links to official site and not have opinions and discussions because it might shake up your fragile view on things.....if differing opinions trigger you so much, I'm not sure a forum is for you.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 24, 2020, 06:39:44 PM

On another thread...OP and others agreeing.
My comment wasn't aimed at you.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: FFC1987 on January 24, 2020, 07:15:02 PM
Same old posters highjacking a post to have a swipe at fellow Fulham fans and FoF posters. Getting boring now. Should we just wait for games to finish and post links to official site and not have opinions and discussions because it might shake up your fragile view on things.....if differing opinions trigger you so much, I'm not sure a forum is for you.

Wanting your team to lose,isn't an opinion in my book,its treason....Yes maybe you should move to another forum.

MikeCdawg

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 24, 2020, 04:52:56 PM
It's like when you're playing your younger cousin on FIFA and so have to act like they are any good. I have no expectations for this game so it's basically a free hit.

Good analogy

The Enclosurite

Why does he sound like he's about to pass out?

Sunday will be tough but football is football, anything can happen.
Β‘COYW!