watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What is the forever Fulham award?

Started by General, February 18, 2020, 12:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

And what does it mean/include/count for?

Obviously being given out to players/individuals who have contributed significantly in numerous ways to the club and from my understanding the first thing we've started to give to acknowledge and perhaps incentivise players to spend a long time at the club and achieve/build something for/with the club..but what does it entail? Is it just a medal and a thank you, a season ticket for life? A name inscribed somewhere in the club ground or stadium? Anyone know - can't find anything on the fulham site, apart from when people are awarded it, with no context.

Jims Dentist

Was surprised that Garry Barnett was awarded it last game.
He had good spirit and always have 100% but was mostly ineffective (being so small). I don't think he was with us that long

MJG

Quote from: General on February 18, 2020, 12:27:02 PM

And what does it mean/include/count for?

Obviously being given out to players/individuals who have contributed significantly in numerous ways to the club and from my understanding the first thing we've started to give to acknowledge and perhaps incentivise players to spend a long time at the club and achieve/build something for/with the club..but what does it entail? Is it just a medal and a thank you, a season ticket for life? A name inscribed somewhere in the club ground or stadium? Anyone know - can't find anything on the fulham site, apart from when people are awarded it, with no context.
they get a day at the club and I think criteria is more than 100 or 150games. They try to do when there is a link with other club.
Just the views of a long term fan

MJG

Quote from: Jims Dentist on February 21, 2020, 05:29:26 PM
Was surprised that Garry Barnett was awarded it last game.
He had good spirit and always have 100% but was mostly ineffective (being so small). I don't think he was with us that long
Played nearly 200 games for us
Just the views of a long term fan