watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dennis Odoi

Started by Thailand Mick, April 19, 2024, 10:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thailand Mick

I see he made it onto the pitch as a late sub in club Brugge European win which takes them to the semi final. Good luck to them and I will be cheering him on to make the final and win it. What a way it would be to end a career and he thoroughly deserves it. 

H4usuallysitting

RaySmith

Nice one Denis! always remember that goal v Derby in the Champ semi -final, and his general brilliance and consistency for Fulham.

filham

So Dennis is in the running for a European medal, well done Dennise.

Colton F.C.

FishaPrice

Thailand Mick

It's just occurred to me he could be playing Villa in the final. Another crossbar moment?

Southcoastffc

20 years from now if you said "Dennis, Newcastle, Derby, Crossbar" to a group of Fulham fans you'd evoke wide smiles from a lot of them.  Great memories.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SP

He was in the Riverside for a game last season & seemed a decent levelheaded guy. Unusual for a professional footballer these days.

WindyCity

Quote from: RaySmith on April 19, 2024, 11:13:03 AMNice one Denis! always remember that goal v Derby in the Champ semi -final, and his general brilliance and consistency for Fulham.

Yep!  Still can recall that lovely flick that won us promotion.  Cheers to Dennis!!

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 20, 2024, 08:48:44 AM20 years from now if you said "Dennis, Newcastle, Derby, Crossbar" to a group of Fulham fans you'd evoke wide smiles from a lot of them.  Great memories.

Wonderful memories! That promotion season is possibly the most fun I've EVER had watching Fulham. Joka's insane attacking style football (that sadly turned out to be a disaster in the PL). Lots of great characters in the squad. Odoi. StefJo. Mitro. Cairney. Ream. AK47 (for better or worse, it certainly never got boring!). And of course KMac!!! A leaky defence combined with some of the finest attacking football the Championship has ever seen. We could be up 3-0 and still be worried that we would lose, LOL. What a season that was!!!

Southcoastffc

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on April 20, 2024, 05:24:58 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 20, 2024, 08:48:44 AM20 years from now if you said "Dennis, Newcastle, Derby, Crossbar" to a group of Fulham fans you'd evoke wide smiles from a lot of them.  Great memories.

Wonderful memories! That promotion season is possibly the most fun I've EVER had watching Fulham. Joka's insane attacking style football (that sadly turned out to be a disaster in the PL). Lots of great characters in the squad. Odoi. StefJo. Mitro. Cairney. Ream. AK47 (for better or worse, it certainly never got boring!). And of course KMac!!! A leaky defence combined with some of the finest attacking football the Championship has ever seen. We could be up 3-0 and still be worried that we would lose, LOL. What a season that was!!!
That Newcastle game (may have been his debut but was certainly early in his Fulham career), when he did that manoeuvre with his back I remember being astonished and saying "What the heck".  A wonderful, skilful player and a seemingly very nice, grounded guy. 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Colton F.C.

perry geyton