watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bristol Bleedin City

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 10, 2019, 01:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

One up at Cardiff,to dump us out of top six again,they keep doing it.

Jock White

But as a positive they've ruined Colin's day🤣

Nero

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 10, 2019, 01:35:33 PM

DO they keep doing it or do we do it to ourselves but not winning at places like Barnsley and Stoke

Twig

We're in the position we deserve.  String a few decent results together and we'll be established in the top six and positioned to make a push for top two. BUT can we achieve a string of decent results? That's the issue.

FFC1987

Yep. Time not to dwell on poor results and move this team forward. Keep winning and we'll be up there. Finishing playoffs is still a failure in my book with this squad but hey ho.

SP

Caught the last half hour of the game & wasn't impressed despite a well taken goal. BCFC's defence looks nearly as shakey as ours.  If Hoilett had any sort of end product Cardiff would've got something out of the game.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Jock White on November 10, 2019, 01:46:14 PM
But as a positive they've ruined Colin's day🤣
My thoughts exactly.  Every cloud....

Mince n Tatties

Yes long way to go.
But it would have been nice going into
the break in playoff position.

WindyCity

Quote from: Nero on November 10, 2019, 01:58:11 PM

DO they keep doing it or do we do it to ourselves but not winning at places like Barnsley and Stoke

Precisely.  FFC needs to start winning some games, putting together good results and good play on the pitch.  Can't forever keep hoping that other teams lose.......

ScalleysDad

Good away result for BC. Their last four games have been draws, 'lowly' Barnsley and Wigan, they got walloped by Luton and won at Charlton. I have'nt seen any unrest reported in their camp and their plan progresses but that string of results just highlights what an unpredictable league this is. I saw Boro got a decent point at our high flying neighbours yesterday. Unpredictable indeed.

filham

If we are a genuine top six outfit then the next two back to back home games are winnable and should yield the six points that would ensure a top six place again.

davew

Quote from: filham on November 10, 2019, 08:55:56 PM
If we are a genuine top six outfit then the next two back to back home games are winnable and should yield the six points that would ensure a top six place again.
Sorry Filham as usual I am feeling realistic/pessimistic, no guarantee that we will beat QPR and Derby will be no pushover, I would settle for 4 points from the 2 games.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Nero on November 10, 2019, 01:58:11 PM

We need to win 26 games = 13 teams * 2, but we have dropped points to five of the bottom 13 teams that means we need to beat five of ten apart from us just to catch up.

WindyCity

This!!!  (Assuming FFC a 'genuine' top six firm.)

toshes mate

Quote from: davew on November 10, 2019, 09:00:01 PM
Sorry Filham as usual I am feeling realistic/pessimistic, no guarantee that we will beat QPR and Derby will be no pushover, I would settle for 4 points from the 2 games.
And I was just beginning to feel a little optimism in that we had made the first notch in an eight game winning streak which would see us back in the top two and on two points per game average.  I know my brain is starved of good old west country air but I just feel the difficulties Parker and his team faced at St Andrews, and will face next at the Cottage, will actually do his fortune no harm at all.  I have high hopes of some character, strength, and backbone appearing in his team (not before time).

cookieg

Providing the other "Top 6" teams don't match our results.