64 (24.9%)
Muniz 🔁89'
0 (0%)
Stansfield 🔁90+2
1 (0.4%)

Total Members Voted: 256

Voting closed: October 21, 2021, 09:54:04 PM

Friendsoffulham

Back to back home wins now after beating Cardiff City 2-0, up to second after West Brom and Coventry lose, and good to see the return of Tom Cairney capped off with a goal. Cardiff certainly didn't make it easy for us, was never going to after 6 defeats on the bounce, but based on thaty, who was your MOTM and why? Let us know below

#FFC #FULHAMFC #FULCAR

049:gif

Twig

Seri obviously. But Neeskens is really nailing down his place on the left (and I think he links even better when Joe is playing)  And how fantastic to see TC comeback with a composed performance and a wonderful strike.

Sting of the North

Was tempted by Seri, but went for TC. He changed the game when he came on, with the goal as a bonus. He was a huge upgrade on Reed in a game like this, when we had so much possession.

Seri was second, with Bobby and Odoi getting special mentions as well. But almost everyone had a good game, maybe with the exception of Robinson and Rodak who both looked average.

Finnans Right Peg

Went for Seri but shout out for Tc welcome back

MikeCdawg

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Plodder

It is interesting how views can differ markedly. Contrary to Twig, I thought that Kebano was wasteful on many occasions tonight against a vulnerable defence, when he had far more clear opportunities to score or create a goal than he will usually get.  Wilson blows hot and cold, but he clearly has more guile and invention than most at this level.  Otherwise, I don't think we don't have any wide players who are high class Championship, let alone good enough for the Premier League.  I voted for Cairney, even though he only played the second half, because he seemed to revitalise our play in possession (as well as hitting a superb finish), although Seri could easily have got my vote after a very good 90 minutes; he did get needlessly caught in possession too close to our goal on a couple of occasions.

Fernhurst

Thought TC would be out in front by far, but it was Tosin for me. Up against those Megatrons crowding our box at any opportunity he was fabulously dominate.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Deeping_white

Seri for me, he's the metronome in our team and his passing range is genuinely superb

OdecaMynoT

Seri. Robinson was Cardiff's 12th player.He was awful.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Caedal

Seri by miles. He's so important to this team and is constantly performing excellently. He's nailing 2-3 perfect through balls per game aswell now

Radiowhite

Quote from: OdecaMynoT on October 20, 2021, 10:51:25 PM
Why was Robinson awful? Odoi was our worst player by quite a way

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Woolly Mammoth

Kebano for me, every time he got the ball they were back peddling, made a huge impact as he did v QPR.
The time Cairney was on showed us what we are missing, and that is CREATIVITY.
So pleased to see him score a sublime goal as well.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Forever Fulham

Carborundum

Seri absolutely imperious.  Cardiff gave our midfield acres and acres, Seri used it well. But the icing on the cake was his standing tackle to dispossess Kiefer Moore.  What a transformation. 

MikeCdawg

Quote from: OdecaMynoT on October 20, 2021, 10:51:25 PM

Agreed. We had 6 V 2 at one point and Robinson still managed to have his pass intercepted

General

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 20, 2021, 11:17:25 PM
Kebano for me, every time he got the ball they were back peddling, made a huge impact as he did v QPR.
The time Cairney was on showed us what we are missing, and that is CREATIVITY.
So pleased to see him score a sublime goal as well.

Not sure we're missing creativity per se given some of seris performances and balls recently.. some of his passing from deep has completely undone teams and set up goals..

Perhaps we may have missed some up front but to say we've missed it entirely is perhaps a but ott.

But if cairney starts, who do you drop?

grandad

Seri. His passing & vision are class. TC gets a shout as does Tosin & Reed.
Where there's a will there's a wife