News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


as an optimist, when will I find out which day is our semi final?

Started by Edwatch_Winston_Malone, March 08, 2010, 07:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

as I need to book my holiday and need to know what day to return...


WhiteJC

its in 5 weeks time either the 10th or 11th April, don't know when they'll announce which date


Tktd

Portsmouth, the 2008 winners, have a trip to the national stadium to look forward to after they eliminated Birmingham at Fratton Park on Saturday. They will face either Fulham or Tottenham in the semis, which will be played at Wembley on April 10 and 11.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

so does anyone know when will we find out?  I am offski but I don't want to miss the semi...

The Doctor

If it helps at all, should we beat Juventus and make the FA Cup semi final we will have to play the semi on Sunday 11th April as the 2nd leg of the Europa quarter final is on Thursday 8th April.

If we don't get past Juve, then its entirely at the FA's discretion.  I'd like to think that Villa will get given the Saturday game anyway to make the journey a bit easier for their fans as they've got the greatest distance to travel, but when has that ever been a priority for the authorities?