News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Commentary For Tonights Quarter Final

Started by White Noise, March 09, 2010, 07:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

The official Aston Villa site has an audio feed for tonights youth FA Cup quarter final. Could someone post the link below please. Thanks.

KCat

#1
http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/ReservesLiveText/0,,10265,00.html


FULHAM LINE-UP

Bettinelli, Marquez-Sanchez, Kamau, Jones, Toure, Pierre, Marsh-Brown, Smith, Trotta, Peniket, Harris. Subs: Fry, Pritchard, Maloney, Frei, Quinn.

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead


White Noise

Bugger. Looks like you need to be a subscriber.


KCat


White Noise



finnster01

Thanks for that link WN.

I wish Fulham had the same for the reserves and academy.

I used to go to Motspur a few years back and watch, but now I can't. I think it is brilliant what Villa is doing. Somebody at Fulham take notice please
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

KCat

#7
You are quite right WN ...my son text had it as marsh Brown ...
it's half time now .....did you see where they said Martin O'neill is there ...Roy has other things on his mind :)


WN  what is the difference between the link I put up and yours ... do you have visual ????

White Noise

Roy does attend more than not but is, as you imply, probably poring over the grand plan right now.

I agree Finnster but we seem to be getting there gradually. The articles today from Gary Brazil and Huw Jennings are a step in the right direction.

As Gary said, this is the first time in a long time we have got this far in The FA Youth Cup and with a very young side. 

I think the light will come out from under the Bushel if we get through this game.



finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

EdenRob



EdenRob


EdenRob








EdenRob


EdenRob