watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Next Season

Started by Andy S, May 29, 2023, 01:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

I think that for next season there will once again 3 leagues within the Premier league. This is not necessarily the positions teams will finish. Spurs and Chelsea will be rebuilding and will be beatable. What are you're ideas?

Man c
Arsenal
Man Utd
Liverpool
Newcastle
Aston Villa

Brighton
Tottenham
Chelsea
Brentford
Fulham
West Ham
Crystal Palace

Bournemouth
Wolves
Everton
Luton
West Brom
Nottingham Forest
Burnley

Deeping_white

West Brom will do very well to be in the premier league next season

Ludlow Richard

You've missed Burnley!

Andy S

That's not as easy as you think working out all the teams from memory

We Are Premier League

Man C
Arsenal
Man U
Liverpool
Newcastle
Chelsea

Tottenham
Aston Villa
Brighton
Fulham
West Ham
Crystal Palace
Wolves
Brentford

Everton
Nottingham Forest
Burnley
Bournemouth
She U
Luton

Bassey the warrior

Too early to say if we'll be in a relegation scrap, it depends on the transfer window. Can we keep hold of Palhinha and strengthen our squad? If so we'll be in and amongst mid-table.

WindyCity

However you slice and dice it, I think BHA would/should be in 'upper league'.

filham

Impossible to make meaningful predictions for Fulham until we have an indication how the window is going in particulat are Pahinha, Mitro, Robinson, and Willian still playing for us.

Expect Spurs and Chelsea to recover so the top six will be predictable, Man.City, Man.U., Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea.

ffc73

Very early to be certain but I'm not convinced Spurs or Chelsea will bounce back into top 6 next season.

Brighton & Villa may struggle like West Ham have this with European football & another top 7 finish.

Hopefully the division becomes more competitive with more teams able to beat the money bag top sides. That though is probably just wishful thinking.

SP

Huge blow for Bournemouth losing Lerma to Palace.

filham

Love to see Luton and Fulham top of the table at Christmas with Chelsea at the bottom.

hovewhite

Quote from: filham on May 31, 2023, 05:37:45 PMLove to see Luton and Fulham top of the table at Christmas with Chelsea at the bottom.
Luton 6pionts next season cant wait

blingo

Wolves have big problems and could go down

Somerset Fulham

I think that Newcastle massively overachieved this season, so I am not sure where I would place them with added pressures of CL football before their recruitment was completed.

Andy S

There are lots of mitigating factors like if spurs lose Kane and who gets him none of kit is an exact science

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on May 31, 2023, 08:11:56 PMI think that Newcastle massively overachieved this season, so I am not sure where I would place them with added pressures of CL football before their recruitment was completed.

Unfortunately Saudi will soon be entrenched as a top four side next to the United Arab Emirates, and probably soon Qatar. Infinite state finances will do that.

Shredhead

BHAFC have the Europa League next season and will be going for it.  This may affect their EPL performance.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

St Eve

Quote from: Deeping_white on May 29, 2023, 01:10:49 PMWest Brom will do very well to be in the premier league next season
And Sheffield Utd may as well not show up

Andy S

I think the interesting thing is Spurs. They have too many ponderables that are not easy to sort. This includes A new manager, who replaces Kane, A lot of players may well leave  when a new boss is appointed. How much say the manager has on recruitment? All in all it doesn't matter what recruitment is done, are they oven ready? The answer is far from it
Chelsea are not far behind