watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

europa on tv

Started by cutbushcitylimits, June 20, 2011, 09:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutbushcitylimits

Live UEFA Europa League Football On TV (Formerly known as the UEFA Cup) matches can be seen on a variety of channels on UK TV.

5 has the first choice match from each game week and has exclusive rights to screen the 2012 UEFA Europa League Final Live On TV from the Stadionul National, Bucharest, Romania. ESPN and ITV4 will also be showing Live UEFA Europa League Football with both channels having rights to show UEFA Europa League Highlights.

Fulham_Adam

Channel 5 are shocking- but they'll pick the Spud's games anyway. I hope ITV will be following us again.
The past is told by those who win.

MJG

Cant see any coverage of the first round leg away happening, it would cost the TV companies a lot to get there and for not much reward.

MrFFC

We will not be on tv in round one have half a chance for Crusaders but i would guess your see us on tv in round three
Come on you Whites!! :)

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Fulham_Adam on June 21, 2011, 06:38:29 AM
Channel 5 are shocking- but they'll pick the Spud's games anyway. I hope ITV will be following us again.
To be fair they get a 10/10 from me for the final coverage when i watched it.

FFCcravencottage

Quiet a few games last Europa Journey I actually paid UEFA site to stream the games, and I must say perfect stream. Was only a few pounds but was well worth it. Must admit don't no if  they will do the streams from the qualifiying rounds.