Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:58:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keithh

jarv

wow, just logged in.

Luton beating tippy tappy man city.

RaySmith

SerbianLad

Great first half, even better than the Forest game imo. More of the same in the second half please!

P.S. Hopefully nothing too serious with Willian. And hopefully he'll be subbed off even if he's fit to continue.

TC's Sporran

i like the way even though the antoine willian and tc left flank triangles arent as effective today we have ap and iwobi making up for it on the right with much more direct play.

demeant0r

That was the best half of the season yet, and that's saying something coming from a 5-0 vs Forest

davew

In sunny Tenerife plenty of Sun and wine maybe too much of both, are we really 3 up?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

demeant0r

Quote from: davew on December 10, 2023, 02:56:12 PMIn sunny Tenerife plenty of Sun and wine maybe too much of both, are we really 3 mil up?  ::wine::  ::scarf::  ::scarf::

If we scored 3000000 goals in a half then then have Flash on our team

davew

Quote from: RaySmith on December 10, 2023, 02:52:31 PMAdebayo scored for Luton.
good but who cares, today is all about us.

Texas White

I thought that a clear penalty for the foul on Jimenez. Why doesn't VAR call that back.
What am I missing...

davew

Time to put in a bid for Haaland as our back up striker.  ::smile::

Al-Fayed

Great lesson for the bedwetters amongst us. Our problem all season has been lack of chances created and many of us wanted Cairney in for Reed. You won't score if you don't create. Three games ago the solution proffered by the bedwetters to our problems was .... to play five at the back! Thank God we have Silva and not a Scotty Parker type in charge.

davew

Quote from: Texas White on December 10, 2023, 03:00:50 PMI thought that a clear penalty for the foul on Jimenez. Why doesn't VAR call that back.
What am I missing...
another goal maybe? Sure you would have accepted a win today, I would!!!

akf

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Benhamdoun on December 10, 2023, 03:02:47 PMGreat lesson for the bedwetters amongst us. Our problem all season has been lack of chances created and many of us wanted Cairney in for Reed. You won't score if you don't create. Three games ago the solution proffered by the bedwetters to our problems was .... to play five at the back! Thank God we have Silva and not a Scotty Parker type in charge.

Iwobi not fearing to go into the center and drive, TC's composure and vision, and Robinson playing with a FIRE in his belly. Obvi Jimenez finding form again as well.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

btffc

Willian off for Wilson. Iwobi will move to the left

General

Quote from: demeant0r on December 10, 2023, 02:54:22 PMThat was the best half of the season yet, and that's saying something coming from a 5-0 vs Forest

Forest we were only 2-0 up at half time, so it makes sense.

Marco has got us into a rhythm alright.

Keep this going and win in style today and we could be up to 10th.

Rest of season and December starts to look exciting.

TC's Sporran

iwobi swapped to the left and wison on the right

Twig

I know we're three up but I've seen so many debacles against WHU that I just cannot start counting my chickens yet. Maybe if we go four up lol.

TC's Sporran

west ham looking so much more in control on the ball. not quite ominously but  as i type we nick the ball back and go at them