News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tonights 4th Round FA Cup Draw - Who are we going to be drawn against?

Started by davew, January 08, 2024, 05:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

I think drawn away at probably a PL side currently higher in the league than us and you?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Dr Know

Quote from: davew on January 08, 2024, 05:39:34 PMI think drawn away at probably a PL side currently higher in the league than us and you?
On that basis it won't be Small Bentford at stadium Legoland!

HV71

Wingnut

Think we'll get a PL club away. Have a feeling it could be Spurs.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Logicalman

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

davew

davew

Quote from: Logicalman on January 08, 2024, 06:09:52 PMMaidstone or Coventry
If that happened it would be subject to a VAR or maybe 2, we won't be that lucky unless you are doing the draw!  ::wine::

Logicalman

Quote from: davew on January 08, 2024, 06:12:18 PM
Quote from: TC's Sporran on January 08, 2024, 05:55:35 PMarsenal.....
Have you been following the competition, could have sworn that they got knocked out?  ::smile::

That would have to be a bye then!  ::tongue::
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

General

Quote from: Logicalman on January 08, 2024, 06:09:52 PMMaidstone or Coventry

This please. If we could get this, which I appreciate is extremely unlikely, then in an ideal world all of the big clubs would play each other.

Man city I want knocked out, perhaps optimistically,

So if all the big teams could play each other it'd be a great start to the year.

Jules

Logicalman

Quote from: Whitesideup on January 08, 2024, 06:52:36 PMLiverpool Away - obviously

So, that means we knock them out of both domestic cups then!!!  ::scarf::   ::wine::   ::wink::

The Rock

It's a well known fact that there are microscopic weightings in the balls now and it's 100% fixed. The top two weightings for us are specifically Spurs away or Liverpool away. Whatever the 3rd most frequent flier buyer of our young talent are next. City. And Away.

SuffolkWhite

If its an away tie can I have Norwich, I had Ipswich in the league cup.

If its a home tie, how about Chelski.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"