Fulham 442

For me
Luton to beat Brentford
Burnley to beat Sheffield United
Arsenal to beat Wolves
Everton to beat Forest
Villa to beat Bournemouth
West Ham to beat Palace

I don't mind a Coventry vs Chelsea final as long as Coventry win! 

Thailand Mick

Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 20, 2024, 08:31:14 AMFor me
Luton to beat Brentford
Arsenal to beat Wolves
Everton to beat Forest
West Ham to beat Palace

Just out of interest why a West Ham win we can still catch them? the rest the same but never want a Chelsea win but Coventry to win the final

Fulham 442

Quote from: Thailand Mick on April 20, 2024, 09:19:34 AM
Luton to beat Brentford
Arsenal to beat Wolves
Everton to beat Forest
West Ham to beat Palace

Just out of interest why a West Ham win we can still catch them? the rest the same but never want a Chelsea win but Coventry to win the final
Didn't realise we were only six points off West Ham...happy for Palace to win then!

btffc

Definitely don't want Chelsea to get a sniff of a final. Hope they lose 5-0 today.

St Eve

Quote from: Thailand Mick on April 20, 2024, 09:19:34 AM
Luton to beat Brentford
Arsenal to beat Wolves
Everton to beat Forest
West Ham to beat Palace

MickyAdamsFamily

... and why do you want Burnley to beat Sheffield United? I'd rather they draw to help guarantee that Burnley returns to the nether regions. If we never had to go to Turf Moor again, that would be lovely.

St Eve

Quote from: MickyAdamsFamily on April 20, 2024, 03:04:30 PM... and why do you want Burnley to beat Sheffield United? I'd rather they draw to help guarantee that Burnley returns to the nether regions. If we never had to go to Turf Moor again, that would be lovely.
I would like to see both cheats go down and Luton and Burnley have the best chance of making that happen

St Eve

Harris just scored for Exeter

St Eve

Burnley 2 up. Luton are terrible and probably have 45 minutes to save their season

Fulham 442

Quote from: St Eve on April 20, 2024, 03:48:14 PMBurnley 2 up. Luton are terrible and probably have 45 minutes to save their season
Currently watching the Luton game, they are absolutely awful no way back for them today sadly...

FFC In Oz

This is the first time I've watched Luton this season and thought they're certain to go down.

Somerset Fulham

Another watching Luton and they are woeful.  Brentford aren't much better, mind.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 20, 2024, 04:07:39 PMAnother watching Luton and they are woeful.  Brentford aren't much better, mind.
Luton are making them look good. Mind you that wouldn't be hard!

fulhamfever

Burnley I hope stay up they have not changed the way they play, they believe in this style and I hope they do it. 4 games to play and 12 points to play for and last game of the season is Forest. United, Newcastle and Spurs next 3 but a draw and a win and anything is possible.

WindyCity

Sad to see Luton doing so poorly today.  They have actually had quite a few very good games this season, albeit with close one goal losses, and I had thought some time ago that they were candidates for survival.

SP

Can't see anything other than a Forest win at Everton today.

Somerset Fulham

Everton are one up. :lol:

Its not the game I was hoping that it would to be honest. I thought they would really be going at one another, but they really aren't.

H4usuallysitting

Forest currently losing 1-0... Forest next game is Man City....oh dear

Grassy Noel

I am very surprised that Everton managed to score.
 They look hopeless up front and Gomes at times is playing in a different match.