News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Everton 2-0 Fulham Saturday 08/11

Started by WhiteJC, June 20, 2025, 09:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SanFranFulhamfan

People still complaining about ESR in this thread. How about Silva tries new tactics. He has his favorites and they have proven to be shite throughout the season.

SerbianLad


Caedal

West Ham score. We're 1 point above the relegation zone as things stand. But dont worry guys everything is fine



FFC1987

Quote from: SerbianLad on November 08, 2025, 04:39:20 PMMuniz injured...

Phew, I'm just glad we have some excuses for this shower of sh*te ready and available  :slap:

DevonFFC

Adama on, that's this game set and match.

He's terrible, I'd stuck billy the badger on as he would offer more


demeant0r

Looks like we're down to JKA and Raul again

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Mullers OG

I haven't been in the Silva outcp until this moment. When we need a goal he brings Traore on! 


FulhamKC


LittleErn


Fulham 1879

Quote from: SP on November 08, 2025, 04:39:01 PMOnly got the radio coverage but it sounds like KDH has been motm?

MOTM so far has been the linesman for ruling 3 of their goals offside.


Grassy Noel

Quote from: DevonFFC on November 08, 2025, 04:40:32 PMAdama on, that's this game set and match.

He's terrible, I'd stuck billy the badger on as he would offer more

Billy tends to go to ground too easily. It is what badgers do


MisfitKid

Quote from: Fulham 1879 on November 08, 2025, 04:43:00 PM
Quote from: SP on November 08, 2025, 04:39:01 PMOnly got the radio coverage but it sounds like KDH has been motm?

MOTM so far has been the linesman for ruling 3 of their goals offside.

+100
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

SerbianLad

I'd stilk bring TC on for Iwobi/Kevin.


Twig

Quote from: FulhamKC on November 08, 2025, 04:42:01 PMSounds like Muniz might be ill

Ill? I'm pig sick but I still have to struggle on.


SerbianLad



LittleErn

Is Traoré definitely playing in the centre now? I'd rather see Chuk there with Adama on the wing.

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Miserable afternoon for the poor saps who travelled for this.