News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Fulham 2-3 Crystal Palace (H) 05/09

Started by Friendsoffulham, September 05, 2026, 02:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nittany_Joe

153 straight games for Leno. Leads the league in starts. Nice job.

AnOldBrownie

If we can win with Palacios and Bobb as attacking players...Arbeloa will be known as the greatest manager ever. ::wine::

hongkongfulham

Exciting stuff. Palacios really struggling to get any kind of involvement going which is actually quite hard to do given how open it is. Think he will be great but dont think he is ready


DevonFFC

Really like Charles from what I've seen in first half hour

hongkongfulham

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 05, 2026, 03:28:59 PMIf we can win with Palacios and Bobb as attacking players...Arbeloa will be known as the greatest manager ever. ::wine::

I feel like bobb just needs a big moment for him to kick on, very nervy

Citizen Smith

Quote from: DevonFFC on September 05, 2026, 03:29:22 PMReally like Charles from what I've seen in first half hour
Agreed. I'm impressed by his calmness


MisfitKid

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 05, 2026, 03:26:47 PM
Quote from: MisfitKid on September 05, 2026, 03:24:51 PMSomeone tell Bobb to shoot...

Square peg, round hole.

Not sure why people want him to be something he's never been.   In the premier league nor in PL2 has he been known to score goals.

I get it. That what a manager is for, kick him in the butt.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

FFC In Oz


akf

that must be the fourth or fifth floated ball across our box from our right side back to someone on the left - if palace doesnt figure that out, the league will start to notice and stick a poacher out at 30 yards.


Nittany_Joe

Fulham have missed so many chances. Just can't finish.

ArcticOctopus

Watching us play, this doesn't feel like watching a relegation side.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: MisfitKid on September 05, 2026, 03:31:43 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 05, 2026, 03:26:47 PM
Quote from: MisfitKid on September 05, 2026, 03:24:51 PMSomeone tell Bobb to shoot...

Square peg, round hole.

Not sure why people want him to be something he's never been.   In the premier league nor in PL2 has he been known to score goals.

I get it. That what a manager is for, kick him in the butt.

Bobb at least looks like he's played at this level before.

Palacios is a bystander.


Citizen Smith


ArcticOctopus




FFC In Oz

Quote from: Citizen Smith on September 05, 2026, 03:35:10 PMCredit to Andersen there

Thought he wasn't going to make it for a second.

Excellent intervention

FFC In Oz

Can't say that hasn't been coming to be honest

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...


Nittany_Joe