https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thursday Fulham Stuff (01/11/12)...

Started by WhiteJC, November 01, 2012, 04:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Riether raves about 'unbelievable' Berbatov
by DAN on OCTOBER 31, 2012

Sascha Riether has told the Fulham Chronicle that Dimitar Berbatov has had an incredible impact since signing for Fulham on transfer deadline day.

The Bulgarian striker, who was a massive capture for Martin Jol after the Whites lost Mousa Dembele and Clint Dempsey in quick succession in August, scored his third goal in six appearances at Reading on Saturday – a strike that Riether described as 'unbelievable'. The German defender, currently on loan at Craven Cottage from Cologne, says Berbatov's presence in the team has given Fulham greater offensive options.

We know that Berba's a great player and we saw that again [on Saturday]. His goal was unbelievable. He can always keep the ball and he's a very important player for us.

We saw when he was not there – when he was injured and did not play – that we did not have the player at the front who could keep the ball for us, and it's good to have him back. Our game is always to be play to Berba's feet.

http://hammyend.com/index.php/2012/10/riether-raves-about-unbelievable-berbatov/?

WhiteJC

Jol predicts winter chance for Tavares
by DAN on OCTOBER 31, 2012

Fulham manager Martin Jol expects midfielder Mickaël Tavares to feature for the first team during a congested winter fixture list.

The Senegalese midfielder moved to Craven Cottage after the close of the transfer window as Jol swiftly sought cover for the injured Mahamadou Diarra, but the Mali man's quicker than expected return from injury means that Tavares will have be patient as he waits for a chance to make his first team debut. The 29 year-old, who signed for Jol when he was in charge at Hamburg in 2009, was impressive during the Under-21′s 3-1 win over Chelsea last month, although his lack of first-team football showed at times.

Jol confirmed that he saw Tavares as cover for the likes of Diarra, Chris Baird and Steve Sidwell in central midfield but with the trio now all fit, the former Slavia Prague and Middlesbrough man might have to wait for a Premier League opportunity.

Tavares was a back-up player for me for Diarra and Chris Baird. There was not the situation where I could bring Tavares [into the starting line-up] as well but hopefully he could be involved in the next couple of months.

http://hammyend.com/index.php/2012/10/jol-predicts-winter-chance-for-tavares/?

WhiteJC

Brede bid to come from Hughes

Former Fulham boss Mark Hughes wants to take advantage of Brede Hangeland's dwindling contract and sign him for Queens Park Rangers.

The under-pressure QPR boss worked with the Norwegian international during his one season in charge at Craven Cottage two years ago and knows all about the central defender's qualities and leadership.

Hughes wants the 31-year-old to solidify his shaky QPR back four and is reportedly prepared to pay as much as £9million to land his man.

Hangeland will be down to the final six months of his contract in January and Cottagers officials know they could be forced to cash in on him unless he agrees fresh terms.

Hughes has been chasing a Premier League-proven centre back all year and tried to lure Michael Dawson from Tottenham Hotspur in the summer.

http://www.clubcall.com/fulham/brede-bid-to-come-from-hughes-1492853.html?

WhiteJC

Half Term Happenings

Not only can you meet Fulham stars Bryan Ruiz and Damien Duff at the Stadium Store on Thursday, fans have the opportunity to save 20% instore all week.
With the Whites returning to Craven Cottage this Saturday to face Everton, we've lined up an exciting opportunity for you to meet Bryan and Damien at the Stadium Store from approx 2pm tomorrow afternoon!

The boys will be meeting fans and signing purchases, so don't forget to bring your camera.

And to help get yourself ready for the match, fans can also enjoy a fantastic half-term 20% discount off ALL purchases instore this week. Simply click this link to download the voucher, print and show at the till.

* Offer valid at the Stadium and Fulham Road Stores up to and including Friday 2nd November.

Last but definitely not least, Billy the Badger will also be instore to meet and greet our junior supporters on Thursday afternoon from 1pm.

We have a wide selection of products instore especially for kids, including the Kappa 2012/13 Replica Kits, sports accessories, and a range dedicated to our mascot, Billy the Badger!

What's more, all purchasers this week will also be entitled to a FREE Fulham FC wristband.

With all this lined up, what better time to pop down and visit us? We look forward to seeing you!

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2012/october/31/half-term?

WhiteJC

Loan Action For Joronen

Young Fulham goalkeeper Jesse Joronen was in action as his loan side Maidenhead United were beaten 3-2 at Bromley on Tuesday night.

Joronen, on loan with Maidenhead for an initial month, was beaten twice by Danny Waldren, before Richard Pacquette added a third on 56 minutes. Bobby Behzadi then saw a penalty saved for United, before substitute Paul Semakula pulled a goal back for Maidenhead from Leon Solomon's cross.

Chris Flood then headed home Harry Pritchard's assist to make it 3-2 with 17 minutes remaining but United couldn't find an equaliser. Maidenhead are away to Salisbury City on Saturday (3pm).

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2012/october/31/loan-action-for-joronen?

WhiteJC

Australia Call For Young Duo

Fulham youngsters Ryan Williams and Corey Gameiro have been selected to represent Australia in the AFC U19 Tournament in the United Arab Emirates from 1st to 17th November.

The Socceroos have been drawn in Group D and will play their opening match against Qatar on Sunday, followed by a fixture with Syria on Tuesday 6th November and Saudi Arabia on Thursday 8th November.

The top two teams from each group will progress to the Quarter-Finals. The Semi-Finalists will automatically qualify for the FIFA U20 World Cup which will be held in Turkey in June/July 2013.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2012/october/31/australia-call-for-young-duo?

WhiteJC

Fulham manager Martin Jol plans to use Mickael Tavares 'in the next couple of months'

Mickael Tavares: Signed on a short-term contract in October as cover for Mahamadou Diarra's injury

Fulham midfielder Mickael Tavares could be involved in the first team in the busy months ahead of the festive period.

Manager Martin Jol signed the 29-year-old free agent on a short-term contract in October after losing Mahamadou Diarra to injury.

Diarra, though, made a quick return from his knee problem and the recovery has left Tavares behind the Mali international and Chris Baird in Jol's plans.

But with Fulham facing 11 Premier League games before the end of 2012, the former Middlesbrough player could benefit from squad rotation.

"Tavares was a back-up player for me for Diarra and Chris Baird," said Jol in the Fulham Chronicle.

"There was not the situation where I could bring Tavares as well but hopefully he could be involved in the next couple of months."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11681/8215226?

WhiteJC

Etheridge Star Player Against Accrington

Goalkeeper Neil Etheridge has been voted Star Player for his performance in Rovers 1-0 defeat away at Burton.

Etheridge who is on loan from Premiership side Fulham got 45% of the votes from Rovers fans. In joint second was defender Gary Kenneth and striker Tom Eaves who both got 22% of the votes, in third was winger Fabian Broghammer who got 11%. No other player received any votes.

The new poll is asking what you think the outcome will be in Rovers F.A Cup tie against Sheffield United.

http://www.bristolrovers.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=298311

Fletchino

JBH

Quote from: FLETCHINO on November 01, 2012, 07:11:23 AM
£9 million!! Rip his arm off.

Defo!! But as it is from Club Call then you know its Bollox

the nutflush

9 million.  Lol.  Who gets paid to write this rubbish?

WhiteJC

Fulham star Berbatov: I want to play until I am 40

Former Manchester United and Tottenham striker Dimitar Berbatov has revealed he wants to continue playing until he hits 40.

The 31-year-old left Old Trafford for Fulham in a cut-price deal this summer and has made an impressive start to life at Craven Cottage, scoring three goals in his first five games.

The Bulgarian plans to keep playing for another nine years and - although coy on whether Fulham would be the last club he plays for - he insists he is happy in England.

He told The Sun: "I'm not a keeper, Ryan Giggs or Paolo Maldini, but I want to play until I am 40.

"I want to play in England for several more years.

"I like England as a place. I like the mentality, culture and its football."

But when asked if Fulham would be his last club, he replied: "I really don't know."

http://www.london24.com/sport/fulham/fulham_star_berbatov_i_want_to_play_until_i_am_40_1_1677447

WhiteJC

Fulham defender's warning over European hopes

Sascha Riether

FULHAM must learn how to defend set pieces much better – or risk seeing their ambitions for the season go up in smoke, according to Sascha Riether.

The German, who has settled in very well since his summer move from the Bundesliga, believes he has landed in a team with a shot at Europe. But only if they can eliminate the sort of last minute setbacks which have cost them victories in their last two away games.

At Reading on Saturday, a late goal from a free-kick was again costly – the game ending 3-3.

"If we win games like this, then getting into Europe is possible, but at the moment we are not, so we have to work on it," the defender told the Chronicle.

"We are very close to pushing for the Europa League maybe, but if we are a good team, we win these games – that's what makes the difference.

"It's only a bit more we need to win these kind of games. I don't know what it is we need, but it's something that is missing.

"Like against Southampton and Man City, we gave away a goal in the last minutes and that's very disappointing.

"We have to defend free-kicks and corners much better, and we have to train harder to find a way to do better. That must be our work ethic now."

The experienced right-back's warning does not prevent him being upbeat about the season, starting with the visit of high-flying Everton at the weekend.

"We know that it will be a very hard game and that they have a very good team, but at home, we can win against anybody," Riether said.

"I hope to play my part again. I'm a little bit surprised at how well it's gone for me so far, but my team-mates have helped me a lot – they speak to me a lot and we are a good group. Not only on the pitch too - we sometimes go out to eat in restaurant.

"For me, it's been easy settling into the team and I hope that I can do my best and we can go on like that. It's nice to play here."

Read More http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/fulham-fc/2012/11/01/82029-32138477/?#ixzz2AzCDnhfa

WhiteJC

Festive Fixtures

Tickets for our December fixtures against Newcastle United, Southampton and Swansea City at Craven Cottage are now on General Sale.

With our next home match against Everton sold out, don't delay in buying your tickets for these matches:

Fulham v Newcastle United - Monday 10th December (8pm)
The Whites host Alan Pardew's Newcastle under the floodlights this winter, with tickets starting at £35 for Adults and £15 for Juniors. Find out more here.

Fulham v Southampton - Wednesday 26th December (3pm)
The teams played out a thrilling 2-2 draw earlier this season, and tickets for this Boxing Day clash against Southampton are available from £30 for Adults and £10 for Juniors. Find out more at fulhamfc.com/tickets.

Fulham v Swansea City - Saturday 29th December (3pm), Members save £5
Tickets for our final home league match of 2012 are now on General Sale and are priced from £30 for Adults and £10 for Juniors.

Buy all three games and save over £30 with a Festive Football Package
A limited number of Festive Football Packages are available to buy which will guarantee your seat all three games. Doing so will save up to £26 for adults and up to £31 for juniors. Find out more here, this offer is not available online, please call 0843 208 1234 (Option 3) to buy.

All tickets are subject to availability, Terms and Conditions apply.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2012/november/01/december-fixtures?

WhiteJC

Club Statement

The FA today released a statement regarding investigations by the Serbian authorities, following the England U21's football match against Serbia U21s in Krusavac on October 16.

Fulham Football Club's Academy Head of Coaching, Steve Wigley, will assist The FA in its enquiries and has the full backing and support of the Club throughout this process.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2012/november/01/club-statement?

WhiteJC

Fulham face competition from Roma for Serbia star

Fulham are keeping tabs on Nikola Djurdjic but Roma are also interested in the Haugesund striker.

Djurdjic is currently on loan at Helsingborg, where he has scored nine in 10 league games, and he was voted the best striker in the Norwegian league in 2011 following his impressive performances for his parent club.

Serbian Djurdjic, 26, is thought to be keen on a move to a major European league and Martin Jol is following him but he faces competition.

Roma have sent scouts to watch him in action and could move for him in January.

His contract expires at the end of next season but Haugesund could sell him if clubs offer around £5m.

Read more: http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/121101/fulham-face-competition-roma-serbia-star-184322?#ixzz2AzDRyg4H
Follow us: @talksport on Twitter
Read more at http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/121101/fulham-face-competition-roma-serbia-star-184322?#du1UYKsDSB6HjDvj.99

WhiteJC

'Behind Enemy Lines' - Fulham

Fulham fan Tony, an Electrician from Roehampton kindly offered his input into this edition of ´Behind Enemy Lines´

1) Hi Tony, Welcome to GrandOldTeam, tell us a bit about yourself.

Hi, thank you for inviting me along. I live in West London and have done all my life. I run my own Electrical firm in the area. I have 3 kids and I am married to the lovely Jill.

2) How did you come to support Fulham?

It's a strange one; my dad was a football fan but didn't really support anyone. I come from a very sporting family too, one of my uncles played for London Irish rugby team. I was brought up watching sport every chance I had. One day I decided that I wanted to attend a proper football match. I was 11 and a friend and I went to watch Fulham. I think it was against Leyton Orient in a cup game. I loved it. I went to watch Brentford and QPR a few times, but it was that first game I ever went to at Fulham that made me fall in love with them.

3) You´ve made a promising start, is it good being a Fulham fan at the moment?

It's great just being in the Premier League. I remember being in 90th position in the Football League and facing bankruptcy, so watching top-level football every week is a blessing for me. The football has been very pleasing. I like to think we pride ourselves on being hard to beat, but play with some flair at Fulham and we have certainly shown that so far.

4) Dimitar Berbatov, for me, is a special player, what are your thoughts?

I still can't believe he is ours. I'm surprised a Champions League clubs either here or abroad didn't come in for him. He is a great talent, really intelligent and a joy to watch at times. He has settled in well and getting back to his best form.

5) How do you see this season going for you?

I think we'll do what we always do and finish in a decent position. Jol has got us playing some great football, but I don't think we have the consistency to force ourselves into the European spots. If we can get top 8 again I'd be thrilled but I would really like to see us win a domestic cup.

6) Which Fulham players should Everton be worried about?

Berbatov of course, but I'm not sure if he'll be fit for this. Duff always has a good game against you lot and I'm hoping Brian Luiz can do a similar job to you that he did last time.

7) Are Hugh Grant and Lily Allen really Fulham fans?

Hahaha, Hugh definitely is! He visits the odd game. Lily Allen, well she was about when we reached the final in Europe.

8) I love Craven Cottage, proper ground and great pubs in that area, but talk me through this neutral end business where the away end is...

I think it is an advantage to us actually – you see so many away ends packed out and it helps visiting teams sometimes, but you can never tell at our place. It's a way of getting more people in the ground and it usually works, I've never been in it but I know friends who are Fulham fans who sit there.

9) Now onto Everton, what are your memories of us as a club?

I always remember watching Andy King score against Liverpool and the Policeman getting him and the reporter off the pitch! I remember watching your relegation scares in the 90s too. I really would like to see Everton win something, you have always been a great, historical club and I think teams like Everton deserve to return to some form of glory.

10) Who do you rate as Everton´s dangermen?

I know Fellaini is the obvious one, but you have Pienaar back. He and Baines are wonderful on that left hand side. I noticed Mirallas is picking up some plaudits so we will have to be on our game with you this week!

11) You have a spare £20 in your arse pocket and you have to bet on this match, what is your score prediction and first goalscorer?

I believe we can win, we do have a great record at the Cottage against you, but you are a different animal this season from what I have seen. It's going to be very tough, but I have £20 you say? Hmmm I'll go Duff and 2-1 Fulham.

12) And finally, what are your feelings on Pineapple on Pizza?

The missus is always buying it, she loves it, I don't mind it, but I'm a big fan of just a normal Margarita pizza, nothing special, just original and easy.

Read more: http://www.grandoldteam.com/news/fans-view/2012/nov/01/behind-enemy-lines-fulham?#ixzz2AzE68aD2

WhiteJC

Fulham can put a dent in Everton's great start to season
Martin Jol's men are always strong at home and have enough attacking quality to edge past a Toffees team whose superb form has started to waver slightly in recent weeks.

It's been a stunning start to the season for both Fulham and Everton, as two of the Premier League's regular over-achievers are once again maximising the resources at their disposal, sitting seventh and fifth respectively after nine games.

Without last season's distraction of an early-starting Europa League campaign, Fulham have clearly pushed on, combining the solidity they showed to finish ninth in 2011/12 with a flair-filled attack thanks to Martin Jol's astute summer signings of Dimitar Berbatov and Mladen Petric.

It's also a Europe-free season for David Moyes' men and that's arguably been a major factor in them avoiding their usual sluggish start, with Marouane Fellaini and Nikica Jelavic on top form and helping them to beat the likes of Manchester United.

The bwin bookmakers have found the two sides almost impossible to separate for this weekend's clash at Craven Cottage, with Everton the narrowest of favourites at 8/5, Fulham at 33/20 and the draw at 23/10.

At the heart of Fulham's great run is, as ever, their home form, with a late, late defeat to champions Manchester City the only blemish on an otherwise perfect record on their own patch.

All three of their wins at the Cottage thus far were to nil and it's 17/5 for a repeat, though they will have to go some to stop Everton from scoring for the first time this campaign and 3/5 for both sides to score looks the smarter option.

In fact, given that the two sides have averaged over 3.5 goals per game so far this season, another goalfest might be in store and it's 2/1 for another four-goal-plus game.

Funnily enough, last season's two encounters both featured exactly four goals but Moyes will have happier memories of them than Jol as the Toffees secured 3-1 and 4-0 victories.

However, given the extra firepower Fulham now boast, it's hard to see the Merseysiders enjoying such a straightforward afternoon on the banks of the Thames.

With both sides on form, it's going to be tight and 13/10 for either side to win by a one-goal margin looks good value.

But with the attacking fluidity that the Berbatov-led Cottagers have shown and the emotional hangover for Everton following a thrilling Merseyside derby, I fancy Fulham to do just enough to claim all three points.

Extending the theory that there will be little to choose between the teams, backing Fulham to win by that one-goal margin – or in other words, the draw selection in the 0-1 handicap market – could prove the best option of all.

Anyone joining bwin.com and using their free £20 bet on this selection at the tempting price of 13/4 would pocket winnings of £85 if successful – and that's where my stake will be going.

Fulham to win by one-goal margin @ 13/4

http://bwinbetting.com/leagues/premier-league/cottagers-evertons-great-start-season,27836.html?

WhiteJC

Premier League preview: Fulham v Everton

European hopefuls Everton travel to Fulham in an important English Premier League clash on Saturday.

David Moyes' Everton have made a fine start to the season, sitting fifth having lost just once in the league.

But three straight draws – including Sunday's 2-2 result at home to Merseyside rivals Liverpool – has seen them fall behind the top three.

Martin Jol's Fulham have shown they know how to find the net, but the problem has been at the other end, highlighted by their 3-3 draw against Reading last time out.

If the west Londoners are unable to improve in defence, Everton's attacking weapons are sure to punish them.

Croatian striker Nikica Jelavic (four goals) and Belgian Marouane Fellaini (three) are a constant threat, while Moyes will regain Steven Pienaar from suspension.

Kevin Mirallas looked dangerous against Liverpool before being substituted at half-time with a foot injury.

In another boost for Everton, the Belgian international is expected to be fit, meaning he should again be causing problems down the left.

Everton were often caught on the counter-attack during the second half against Liverpool and Moyes will want to avoid the same mistakes against a dangerous Fulham attack.

Dimitar Berbatov, Damien Duff and Mladen Petric have all netted three league goals this season for Fulham.

Bulgarian Berbatov may miss the clash against Everton because of a suspected broken rib suffered in the draw against Reading.

Fulham have conceded 14 league goals – more than any other top-10 team – with their defence struggling to keep teams at bay.

Jol will be aware his back four of Sascha Riether, Adam Hughes, Brede Hangeland and John Arne Riise need to do better if Fulham are to compete for a European spot this season.

Draws against Reading and Southampton already shape as being costly, with Fulham – on both occasions – giving up a lead late in the game.

Fulham must start holding onto their leads and they must avoid making the same mistakes against Everton.

http://uk.soccerway.com/news/2012/November/01/premier-league-preview-fulham-v-everton/?

WhiteJC

Scout Report – Moyes Tactical Blueprint for Fulham

Saturday sees us take a trip to London to face Martin Jol's expansive Fulham side. It's hard not to like Fulham; they let us win at Goodison every year, play some great football and their ground is ace which combined makes it one of the best away days on the circuit. This tactical preview will inform what's in store this time round and provide some pointers on where the game will be won and lost...

Defensively....

The game pits the side who make the highest % of touches in their defensive third (Fulham)  against ourselves who make the highest % in the opposition third, so whoever is on the ball expect the bulk of the game to be played in Fulham's half.  Fulham look a bit more workmanlike in midfield this season and this has afforded greater defensive protection – they've lost the fewest challenges (39) in the top flight. This has been as a consequence of key man Dembele's departure, with the more rigid Baird generally partnering Steve Sidwell in the centre of midfield since- although Diarra should be deployed here on Saturday. Whereas Dembele provided fluidity and flair for the unpredictable, now the attacking is provided by the wide men (duff / Richardson) and the strike pairing. They're not a side who will go to ground easily or press 'in your face' – they make the fewest tackles and second fewest fouls in the top flight but tellingly the most interceptions. Therefore don't expect too many cards.

Going forward....

Fulham will look to attack through the middle and look to work the ball out from the back with a high tempo on the ball. Our close season study showed nobody had a higher passing tempo in the league last season than Fulham. Up front, Berbatov is clearly ace and after 2 years of doing very little, he looks keen to make up for lost time – even turning up against some of the league's dross sides like Reading.  Ironically, it was his slower tempo that was one of the reasons for him slipping down the pecking order at United. Given his cameo from the bench last week expect Ruiz to play just off him in what is a potentially tasty (if unpredictable) forward duo. The Costa Rican is a gifted player who would fall into the 'pay to watch' category and will try all kinds of stuff if we let him although he can be erratic – he's been dispossessed and made more unforced errors than anyone in the Fulham side – so when we are not in possession our full backs will need to tuck in and deny space for him to pick passes and show him out wide. In £70k per week Hugo Rodallega they have the quicker, more direct option should they choose. He and Richardson's pace would certainly worry us in terms of quick transitions against our high line given that 5/11 goals we've shipped have come from quick counters. At right back, Riether has a decent long diagonal ping on him to start such transitions.

Team News

Fulham appear to be close to full strength for this one *surprise* with Berbatov expected to play on with a broken rib. Pienaar is back for us with Mirallas 50-50 so it will either be like for like or if the Belgian is fit he will move across to the right and Naismith will drop out. In midfield Gibson could return which would be a massive boost although given the look of his carriage at times you wouldn't fancy him playing at anything below 100% .

Form

Fulham's home form is very decent; they shlacked a feeble Norwich and also beat midland meffs villa and wba – indeed their only defeat at the Cottage came against the Champions so its a big ask to get a win here. The only team to give them a real shoeing this season was Fatty Allardyce's mob. Unsurprisingly the key to the win was 'percentage' direct balls into the box and then looking to hoover up the second balls with fellow fatty kevin nolan the chief recipient. We showed in April's 4-0 that we can out football fulham on the deck should we choose, but if we need play a more direct style *at times* then so be it. Whilst I'm not advocating long balls here- there is a difference Sshtttevie -  if you have the tools to mix it up and push it to fellaini's chest as we do then you use them.

Previous Meetings

We've won 5 of the last 6 against Fulham and last season won all 3 with an aggregate score of 9-2 so the game shouldn't hold any fears.  Last time out at Goodison we demolished a sorry looking Fulham 4-0 in a game that was over after 25 minutes. They played very narrow attacking centrally with Frei and Duff both playing on the flank of their unfavourable foot – an inverted winger if you like -  but failed to really penetrate us at any stage of the game. Fulham found it particularly difficult to track midfield runners with Pienaar in particular having a day of days with three assists. When in the defensive phase our wide players tucked in and overcrowded the centre of the field making it tricky for Fulham to play through us. Expect more of the same on Saturday.

Betting

Paddy Power can't split the sides with both at 13/8 for the win with the draw at 23/10. Given last season's form you'd say an away win looks a decent shout although we are in a spell of draws currently with 3 on the bounce. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Fulham's last 9 games and 5 of our last 6 . Overall our games average 3.11 goals and Fulham 3.67 so that appears a banker at 8/11. Both sides have failed to score just once each so the btts market also looks fertile at 4/7. If the h/t f/t wager is your bag you may be interested in the fact we've scored 76% of our goals in the first half and Fulham 63% in the second half. ....you can get 20/1 on Everton winning 1-0 H/T and for it to finish 1-1.

http://theexecutionersbong.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/scout-report-moyes-tactical-blueprint-for-fulham/?