News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who needs the lottery? Blackpool for the title - bet a quid.

Started by ImperialWhite, May 22, 2010, 05:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialWhite

A quid on Blackpool winning the title...you just never know. Some mentalist might buy Blackpool FC and transfer the Barcelona squad or something over the summer.

Bet a single £...and you'd be set for season tickets/beers/pies for the rest of your life! (I've heard odds of up to 10,000/1).

flynny

Why dont celtic or rangers buy them instant premier league simple.make there money back in three years.sell out crowds against them 2 every game.Dont waste your pound.

finnster01

Blackpool can be indeed be had for 10000:1, but so can West Brom.

Best price for Fulham at the moment is 2000:1
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

jarv

I don't bet on football.....last time, Scotland at Northern Ireland, decent odds and on saturday morning paper...headlines... Pat Jennings injured. Great, I thought. Their best player out. The sub goallie was from Southend or Brentford or somewhere. No other decent players...Scotland had Souness, Dalglish, Strachan etc etc.. rushed to the bookies, put on 40 quid for Scotland to win (about half a weeks wages then). You can guess the rest!

ImperialWhite

I won about £40 on Premiership football betting the other week...only to blow it on some obscure Belgium playoff final match. C'est la vie!