watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Luck and neat play

Started by Lighthouse, February 09, 2010, 09:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Had the good fortune with the goals but we were neat and tidy. Alot of good movement and Okaka despite his misses looks to be a good mover off the ball. So good and fortunate performance. About time we had some luck. Well done lads.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

jarv

Agree but I did think Fulham were a bit too casual at times. Early on, I thought they seem to have forgotten each others names.
Great result though.

bazzamcb

fantastic result and a good performance. would have likeid to see us press for more goals though.

Yarden

Should have been 5-0 atleast, we are in control the hole game. To bad Okaka diden`t get his first. Riise look really good when comming on, Zamora back to his best again?! 7 points in three games now, looking good again! Bring on Shaktar!

PaulUMD

If I was in the stands every week, I'd be pretty damn tired of Zamora's "FU fans!" angry goal celebrations. 

Lighthouse

Quote from: PaulUMD on February 09, 2010, 10:34:21 PM
If I was in the stands every week, I'd be pretty damn tired of Zamora's "FU fans!" angry goal celebrations. 

Yes when he was subbed and then walked from the bench to the tunnel people were clapping him but he just walked head down drinking with no acknowledgement of the fans.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fernhurst

he turning into plize plick ;D

Fernhurst

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 09, 2010, 09:56:59 PM
Had the good fortune with the goals but we were neat and tidy. Alot of good movement and Okaka despite his misses looks to be a good mover off the ball. So good and fortunate performance. About time we had some luck. Well done lads.

Young Emil fills me with expectation..... I like..