watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF Stats

Started by White Noise, November 24, 2010, 08:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Out of interest, how many unique visitors does FoF get a day and how many page impressions?

Hammer Smith

WN, if you (assuming you are involved in this) or the main person who runs FoF registers this website with Google Analytics you can monitor this on a daily basis.

White Noise

Quote from: Perry on November 24, 2010, 08:25:29 AM
WN, if you (assuming you are involved in this) or the main person who runs FoF registers this website with Google Analytics you can monitor this on a daily basis.

Cheers Perry. I guess the guys probably do but just wondered how it looks at present. I don't know if this sort of stuff is top secret but I'd bet money that the figures would be a lot higher than any of us might think.

HatterDon

Well, first, I think each of us is unique  :55:

But, seriously though folks, I'd like to see a bar graph of members by nation [of sign in] just to see how many countries are represented and where the heaviest non-England contingents are.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

manxman

Quote from: HatterDon on November 24, 2010, 04:05:27 PM

But, seriously though folks, I'd like to see a bar graph of members by nation [of sign in] just to see how many countries are represented and where the heaviest non-England contingents are.

+1  :045:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Steve_orino

Quote from: HatterDon on November 24, 2010, 04:05:27 PM
Well, first, I think each of us is unique  :55:

Ag, your good self, & I are from the country of Texas  :wink:
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09