watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bristol Forum

Started by Dodgin, February 23, 2017, 12:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt Fulham

I saw this, a few magnanimous comments which is always nice to see. Read through a few of their threads and saw the 'not even upset, just apathetic at this point' comments. Reminds me of how far we've come in a single season thanks to Joka.

And well done again to TC. After the Tottenham game I was alarmed at how many comments were saying he wasn't good enough for the prem. Well he stepped up and played another great game. Too good for the championship more like.

Snibbo

Yes very magnanimous.  I particularly like:

"Might of lost and feel sick but I thoroughly enjoyed watching Fulham play.  Johanson, Mcdonald and Cairney making small one two pass and movement look like childs play compared to our pathetic players"

bencher

Here's another good one, which could have very easily been taken off this board in any of the last few years:

It's strange, other teams seem to manage having wonderfully talented players without the negatives of them not being able to run, not being able to fit them into a team, not being able to manage their ego, actually producing rather than a bit of pointless showboating..

dhowells21

I particularly enjoyed the guy talking about nicest left foots he's seen at AG: Cairney, Pringle and Garbutt.

The latter two he obviously didn't see in a Fulham shirt. Garbutt especially.

Good read though.

ScalleysDad

It is amazing how a footballers world changes over the course of a year or so. Not so long ago Lee Tomlinson gave a masterclass to Dembele in being the first defender right through to the poacher. Dembele is now set to make a mint from football and Tomlin is apparently not good enough for the City Squad according to some.

f321ffc

And from a Brighton forum.

"Fulham aren't out of the play-offs hunt if they win tonight. Five points behind both MASSIVE and Dirty Leeds but with a game in hand and better goal difference.

I'm not displeased that we don't have to face them again."

And same board different poster.

"Said he a few days back they are the only team I wouldn't want to play in the whole league in playoffs should hudds get second. People laughed. They will get sixth and knock us out the play offs should we finish in them."
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Bill2

Quote from: f321ffc on February 23, 2017, 09:29:10 AM
And from a Brighton forum.

"Fulham aren't out of the play-offs hunt if they win tonight. Five points behind both MASSIVE and Dirty Leeds but with a game in hand and better goal difference.

I'm not displeased that we don't have to face them again."

And same board different poster.

"Said he a few days back they are the only team I wouldn't want to play in the whole league in playoffs should hudds get second. People laughed. They will get sixth and knock us out the play offs should we finish in them."
I have been making this point for some time, on this board and to friends. If you ask any of the teams we have left to play which is the team you don't want to play I lay odds it will be us, especially those in the play off area. On our day we are unbeatable, just wish we had a better ratio of shots on target.