watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ticket prices for Norwich game

Started by fulhamfan, July 03, 2017, 12:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfan

how much have prices gone up this season?

Supermitch

Difference in price between Putney End and Hammersmith End?  Be interesting to see what price the Norwich section is (not on their website yet) - the rules are that home / away tickets must be the same price for the equivalent seat.

bramble

Can you tell me how you can see this data? I have been trying to buy tickets all morning, but the site keeps asking me to log in, even though I already have. I can't get hold of anyone at Fulham either so I am going slightly mad here - is it just me?

fulhamfan

Quote from: bramble on July 03, 2017, 03:23:33 PM
Can you tell me how you can see this data? I have been trying to buy tickets all morning, but the site keeps asking me to log in, even though I already have. I can't get hold of anyone at Fulham either so I am going slightly mad here - is it just me?

Just go on the Fulham FC webpage, click on fixtures, then next to Norwich click Buy Now. The prices seem a little steep no?

bramble

Pricing discrepancy - if you go to the 'Online Ticket Office', then 'More', then 'Match Ticket Prices', the numbers are different from those pasted above, e.g. Riverside W Block is £40.00, NOT £45.00.  The ticket website seems to be in a mess as it is still impossible to get past the 'please log in request'.

fulhamfan

Middlesbrough game even more pricey

hovewhite

Looks like sizeable hike in prices,i think you join as a member you get a fiver off.

jj____

Going over from New York for my honeymoon.  Just dropped $130.00 on tickets vs Boro, cheaper than the wedding I guess

Fulham 442

Yes members get £5 off the cost of tickets but only off the price of one not however many you are buying!  Worth doing as I will certainly go to more than six home games this season.  I bought my Norwich tickets online this morning and had no problems.

aaronmcguigan

What's the price of membership? Is it that £30? Looking back in history I only paid 15 last year. Did I buy that on offer? Haven't a clue to be fair

Fulham 442

Yes £30 and I will easily recoup that off the price of my tickets so still good value.