watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official FOF Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2017-18

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 06, 2017, 11:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holders

When I watched the videos he reminded me more of Saha than Hayles - and only 22.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

PokerMatt

Happy to take a punt on such a player. Young, looks quick. Saha was young, quick and unproven once.

I expressed reservations earlier, but that's mainly because I don't know anything of him.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Holders

I'm happy with this  - let it be confirmed!

Now, do we still need a Malone replacement or can we shuffle to cover? I feel we still need another quality defender.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

river phoenix

He does have a good football education, alongside pace and strength, started career at Monaco academy.

cmg

Quote from: river phoenix on July 27, 2017, 05:40:22 PM
Quote from: cmg on July 27, 2017, 05:29:49 PM

This would be an exciting punt on a young player, it seems to me.

Having been impressive for the promoted Amiens, I wonder why they now seem willing to sell him.

Contract expires next year, per transfermarkt.

He looks like our old friend Barry Hayles, looking at the pics and that couple of vids on youtube.

:54: Ta! He'll do.

'New Hayles', 'New Saha', all we need is 'New Henry' and he's got the full set!

Milo

David I

Rolan must be choking on his coffee..... Can see it now.. Last day of the window, time running out rapidly
The offer to bag a sack full of goals in a World Cup year see Rolan join for for half of the salary previous offered and only £1m plus a pickled egg to Bordeaux

FFCFOREVER

Ill drink to this.Happy days.The jigsaw is finally coming together.

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: Alukoslover on July 27, 2017, 04:51:19 PM
Having lived in France for the previous 5 years and regularly watching French football I can share some information on Kamara. Very exciting player with bags of pace and flair, from what I've seen a very similar player to Rolan. Good signing especially at the reported price.

I'll reserve my judgement until Fulhamben has seen him play then we'll get a honest opinion!!

fulhamben

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on July 27, 2017, 06:40:33 PM
Quote from: Alukoslover on July 27, 2017, 04:51:19 PM
Having lived in France for the previous 5 years and regularly watching French football I can share some information on Kamara. Very exciting player with bags of pace and flair, from what I've seen a very similar player to Rolan. Good signing especially at the reported price.

I'll reserve my judgement until Fulhamben has seen him play then we'll get a honest opinion!!
lol, I'm just happy to be linked with. Striker.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Actually scrap that last sentence steven. I'm just happy to be linked to a player that I don't already know will suck. I hadn't even heard of him today, which is the type of player I like. Total unknown,  which means zero things that I dislike about him before he's already kicked a ball.  My season just got a whole lot more exciting. ☺
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

@jolslover

Quote from: fulhamben on July 27, 2017, 06:58:37 PM
Actually scrap that last sentence steven. I'm just happy to be linked to a player that I don't already know will suck. I hadn't even heard of him today, which is the type of player I like. Total unknown,  which means zero things that I dislike about him before he's already kicked a ball.  My season just got a whole lot more exciting. ☺

That's actually real. I find something very fun about signing someone you know nothing about. Makes watching them for the first few occasions more exciting.
STH H3

AlexW132

Like the sound of him, things will be looking a bit better if we get this deal done.

Jonaldiniho 88

Huddersfield happy to consider serious offers for Wells.

JoelH5

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on July 27, 2017, 07:24:15 PM
Huddersfield happy to consider serious offers for Wells.

Where have you seen that?

Perfect player for our style
I was there, standing in the Putney end

jayffc

Quick..some one work out a Hakuna Matata chant for Kamara!!

Mince n Tatties

Ross McCormack for cut price apparently, I'd take him for a couple of million, unfinished business and we also make a profit on him.

FFC1987

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 27, 2017, 07:36:54 PM
Ross McCormack for cut price apparently, I'd take him for a couple of million, unfinished business and we also make a profit on him.

NOPE!!!!

Roberty

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 27, 2017, 07:36:54 PM

Be thankful that we have already made our profit on him

He is cut price for a reason - clubs have noticed that despite the number of goals he scores - he never gets them promoted
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy