News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When will the 90 minute video be on the site?

Started by JoelH5, August 20, 2017, 12:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

For the Sheffield Wednesday match yesterday. Thank you
I was there, standing in the Putney end

CincyFulham1

Sometime today. I don't think they have a specific time to have it up on the Offal.

MrD1879

Can I suggest watching Batman v Superman just as bad and similar length. Both will leave you wonder what's going on and shouting at the tv.

CincyFulham1

Quote from: JoelH5 on August 20, 2017, 12:53:02 PM
For the Sheffield Wednesday match yesterday. Thank you

Now that I think about it, I believe they can't put it up until 24hrs after the match ended.  I could be wrong though.

gang

love4ffc

CincyFulham1 is correct.  The club due to tv rights cannot post the replay until at least 24 hours after completing the match. 

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/august/20/90-minutes-wednesday
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

aaronmcguigan

Is that a set rule? "24 hours after completing the match."

The Leeds match was available 7pm Wed and the match finished half9 Tuesday , and the Reading match was online midday the next day. Just curious, it must be a loose rule or generic "the next day" rule ?

love4ffc

That is what the club informed us of last season.   I would think it would hold true for this season. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Matt10

I suggested to Geoff with FFCTV to have a notification by e-mail setting when 90-minutes is available. I was up refreshing the page at 4 AM CST today! Wishful thinking, I know.

JoelH5

Wish I hadn't watched it. Our passing in the final third was absolutely dreadful.

I'm sorry but how many more chances does Aluko need to score? TC was a asleep half of the game.

The only positives were that Button played well again and I think Fonte looked decent bearing in mind he hardly had any chances and has had only a few days with the squad.

Ref and lino were shocking.

I was there, standing in the Putney end