watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Another Benjamin Bloom Impartial Match Report Vid

Started by Snibbo, April 21, 2018, 10:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snibbo

He's an Ipswich supporter but clearly goes to a lot of other matches. He's pretty objective I think.

It's quite long, so if you want to skip the "Millwall were right on top" stuff at the start, skip to about 5 mins.

He particularly raves about Sess. I like his "Incredible what he can do at the age of 17. I couldn't even make toast when I was 17".

Lighthouse

Actually he is very entertaining. Often look at his post match reports even when Fulham are not involved.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

graham

He's actually an Ipswich fan. I like watching him, as he always gives a very considered report and obviously loves the game.

The only thing he didn't mention but should have, was Cahill's forearm smash thuggery on Fredericks. I thought it was obviously awful and deserved a straight red card.

Snibbo

Quote from: graham on April 21, 2018, 12:01:24 PM
He's actually an Ipswich fan. I like watching him, as he always gives a very considered report and obviously loves the game.

The only thing he didn't mention but should have, was Cahill's forearm smash thuggery on Fredericks. I thought it was obviously awful and deserved a straight red card.
Whoops. Apologies Ipswich and Norwich. I've corrected my post. thanks

toshes mate

I was entertained and watched the whole clip which is a big positive.  The guy has an engaging quality and certainly outperforms many a seasoned pundit.  My negative comment would be that he said he didn't see a replay of the disallowed goal (where Targett is wrestled to the ground regardless of whether he was intending to play the ball or not), and yet, of McDonald's goal he mentions watching the replay showing Archer's fault when trying to save it, having already said that 'live' he thought it was a great shot.  No replay when there was controversy but a replay where there was none?  A little inconsistency which may need some working on, but overall I'd listen to him again. 

flyingfish

Quote from: toshes mate on April 21, 2018, 12:48:22 PM
I was entertained and watched the whole clip which is a big positive.  The guy has an engaging quality and certainly outperforms many a seasoned pundit.  My negative comment would be that he said he didn't see a replay of the disallowed goal (where Targett is wrestled to the ground regardless of whether he was intending to play the ball or not), and yet, of McDonald's goal he mentions watching the replay showing Archer's fault when trying to save it, having already said that 'live' he thought it was a great shot.  No replay when there was controversy but a replay where there was none?  A little inconsistency which may need some working on, but overall I'd listen to him again.

The stadium screen would have shown the goal replay but wouldn't show controversial incidents for fear of incitement

Russ Goldman

Ben is a friend of mine and I have been on his podcast before. He is very honest with his assessment on this match and in general when it comes to Fulham. He has much respect for Fulham as he has seen how good we are up close from the matches against Ipswich Town.

Fulham1959

Holders

"Sessegnon's ridiculous!"

What a good summariser, the bloke should be on the TV.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria