watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone got the Fulham Wembley treble?

Started by SP, August 19, 2018, 11:36:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

The commentator reminded us we've been to Wembley three times now.  I didn't go yesterday but have 2 out of 3.  Anyone have all 3?  Impressive stuff if you have.

049:gif

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bog

I have made it just once, but I do have 100% winning sequence.   :022:

092.gif

Wolf

You'd have to be of a certain age to have done all 3, and I'd expect most of those that have done all 3 to be users of this forum!
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

hovewhite

I have done the 3 after yesterday,but I am old git these days lol.

millsy

I have the hatrick and was also there in 96 when Gazza scored that volley against the Scots in the Euros.

Can't remember much about the 75 final but remember thinking that we were the better side and didn't play too badly on the day either. Got mugged by a one hot wonder striker.

Ged

Yes done it the second one was the best thought

Steven Ageroad

I am the age to have done the 3 but have to agree with Ged that the 2nd one was the best, a great day out.

Andy S

I am of the age and have done all three the second one was the best for sure and yesterday's one doesn't really count the third one would be the Europa final and I was there as well

Oakeshott

The first two, but also Bobby Zamora's international at Wembley.

brightster

I have completed the treble at the ripe old age of 53.

Burt

Just the one for me, but what a one it was  049:gif

b+w geezer

Me too, by simple virtue of age plus living even closer to Wembley than to CC. Obviously visit #2 was best by a trillion miles, but #3 comes second for featuring a goal down our end, topped and tailed by a quarter hour of being on top, playing proper football, against an outfit that had beaten Real Madrid at the same location.
In '75, while getting there was great, highlighted by that last-ditch semi-final winner, the final itself was an anticlimax in which we showed little.

Woolly Mammoth

I have two, 1975 and the play off Final this year.
However I was there at the 1966 World Cup Final to see Bobby Moore, George Cohen and England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Win the World Cup. That's my Hatrick.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

General

I'm not going to count games there unless they're finals to be honest.

RaySmith

I would have been at the 3 Fulham visits if I had gone on Saturday- which I very nearly did, but I was slow getting a ticket, and they sold out, and have also seen a League Cup Final at Wembley - Leeds v Arsenal, back in the early 60's - my Uncle jack was an Arsenal fan.

I was at the semi-final against Burnley at Villa Park in 1962, and that is a lot more vivid for me than the Arsenal final, which I hardly remember at all. Was also at the semi-final, Fulham  v Chelsea at Villa park.

I've seen Bob Dylan play  in Wembley stadium too, in about 1985, with Carlos Santana. he had Ian Maclagan of Faces' fame, and Mick Taylor, ex-Rolling Stones, in his band.

Stevieboy

Just the first two for me.
Although have done an England v Scotland and seen Johan Cruyff destroy England from full back!!
If we're counting music then add, Michael Jackson twice, Bruce Springsteen, U2, Rod a few times, Eric Clapton, Elton John and ELO.

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Holders

I think a more relevant treble would be the three finals - 1975, the Europa and the Play-off.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

FFChris

I've done the first two Wembley games and the I've been lucky enough to do the 3 finals.  Hopefully many more to come  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif