News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Wolves fans

Started by sunburywhite, May 17, 2026, 07:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

You have to hand it to them, the reception they gave Jimenez was amazing

Bought a lump to the throat
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

HV71

They showed a degree of class that we rarely witness . Hats off to them - especially given their plight.



Andy S

Full respect to wolves I hope they return quickly.

ron

Well done Wolves fans. Classy showing of appreciation to Raul despite his being opposition.  ::thumb::

Twig

Totally agree with all this. Was so impressed.


perry geyton

They'd even of cheered him if he'd of scored, god bless em

hopper


bog

What a class act they are.


AJW48361


SP

Quote from: hopper on May 17, 2026, 11:13:21 PM
Quote from: SP on May 17, 2026, 08:04:42 PMPaper talk?

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers/exclusive-raul-jimenez-opens-door-to-stunning-wolves-return-8550417

Apparently this journalist is the best one out there for Wolves news. His family all were at the match too.

When it was reported Everton are interested you suspect it's all agent talk?