watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We are in a bad way in every sense.

Started by win-dup, August 28, 2013, 09:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

win-dup

In 60 years of support I don't ever remember losing five consecutive home games, even during the dire days of the crooks Ernie Clay and David Bulstrode.

We have a manager who appears clueless and unable to inspire some decent players.

We have an owner who had probably never heard of Fulham never mind Fulham FC more than three
days before he bought the club and in all probability couldn't give a toss what happens in the long run
other than flogging off the ground to make money.

Dark days ahead I'm afraid.

Fulham76

Quote from: win-dup on August 28, 2013, 09:19:11 PM
In 60 years of support I don't ever remember losing five consecutive home games, even during the dire days of the crooks Ernie Clay and David Bulstrode.

We have a manager who appears clueless and unable to inspire some decent players.

We have an owner who had probably never heard of Fulham never mind Fulham FC more than three
days before he bought the club and in all probability couldn't give a toss what happens in the long run

Not in every sense;

A premier league club - certainly better than when under clay & bullstrode
£nil debt
A very wealthy owner, (although who knows what his plans for us are), but i agree he knows next to nothing about us or football in general but he can't sell the ground. I'm sure Al Fayed put something in place so that the cottage site can only be used for football
Sold out every home game

There's lots more but can't be bothered to list everything.

horse1031

Quote from: win-dup on August 28, 2013, 09:19:11 PM

nice name...you r a win-dup

cmg

1961-2 we lost SEVEN league matches at home on the bounce, although we did manage to batter Harlepool in the Cup during that time.

We still didn't go down, in fact we were bloody unlucky not to get to the Cup Final that year.

So no need to get the wind up just yet.

tommy

I can't deal with all this negativity. Get behind your team for gods sake.

sipwell

Won one league game we had to win. Lost to an opponent we always have a big chance of losing to. Won in the league cup against a very motivated side after dominating the game for three quarters. Signed a couple of interesting players in the last week alone.

Yup, we are truly going down the drain.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

tommy

Quote from: sipwell on August 28, 2013, 11:09:56 PM
Won one league game we had to win. Lost to an opponent we always have a big chance of losing to. Won in the league cup against a very motivated side after dominating the game for three quarters. Signed a couple of interesting players in the last week alone.

Yup, we are truly going down the drain.
Well said.

Brown@FFC

I'm behind most of the team, but Jol, what is there to back at the moment.

hongkongfulham

Always be patient with your judgement, and in football, you can only really judge a team season to season. I reserved judgement on our transfer dealings and I think most would agree we did well despite the panic that was spreading two weeks ago. Therefore the team gets time to play together before I join in lambasting our lads, Manager included. If we are still dump in 2 months or so and Jol doesn't have an answer then I will concede and let the converging hatred seep into my gentle heart.