News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Tuesday Fulham Stuff - 28/10/25...

Started by WhiteJC, October 28, 2025, 12:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Matchday: Wycombe vs Fulham
Summary:

    Wycombe take on Fulham in the fourth round of the Carabao Cup at Adams Park
    It's only the second time the Blues have ever reached this stage of the competition
    Wanderers beat Fulham in the second round of this competition in 2006, en route to the semi-final
    Kick-off is at 7.45pm
    Ticket sales nearing 8,000; terrace is sold out. Still some availability online at tickets.wwfc.com and on arrival
    Can't make it? Watch live on Sky Sports+ or listen live on WanderersTV with Sam Avery and Keith Ryan



https://www.wwfc.com/news/2025/october/28/wycombe-vs-fulham/

WhiteJC

West Ham vs Fulham fixture fate for Boxing Day may have been revealed on live radio
West Ham host Fulham after Christmas, but they have yet to learn the exact date that the fixture will be held.

West Ham have been in dire form lately, and will be hoping to be in a much better position by the time that Marco Silva's side makes the trip to the London Stadium.

Nuno Espirito Santo has been unable to turn things around at the moment, after replacing Graham Potter, and the festive period may be crucial to their chances of survival.

However, the East London club are none the wiser at the moment, as the Premier League is yet to announce the schedule.

West Ham vs Fulham mooted for Boxing Day slot
West Ham fans are still in the dark over fixture changes in the festive period, as are the rest of Premier League supporters.

Alex Crook suggested that the one match held on Boxing Day is likely to be Crystal Palace vs Tottenham or Brentford vs Bournemouth, but Jason Cundy suggested live on the radio that it could be West Ham and Fulham's clash.

Speaking on talkSPORT on 27 October, Crook said: "What we don't know at this stage is what game will be brought forward for that Friday television slot.

"There is a possibility, I think it may be Palace against Tottenham, obviously two London sides meeting, Brentford against Bournemouth is another where fans won't have to travel too far, because of course there are no trains on Boxing Day."

Cundy replied, saying: "The fact that they have got a London derby, tells me they have thought about this, I have just looked at the fixtures, there is also West Ham vs Fulham."

Premier League supporters will be livid at Boxing Day plans
There will only be one top-flight match that is held on 26 December, as it falls on a Friday, and the league need to ensure matches are held on Saturdays and Sundays due to their broadcasting agreements.

It is a break from tradition that will leave supporters of all clubs up in arms, as it feels like the modern game is heading in a concerning direction.

Perhaps more importantly, fans cannot start planning travel arrangements and secure time off work until they know which dates the fixtures will be held on.

The league need to get a move on and make an announcement on when the matches will be scheduled, as it is not fair for supporters who plan to attend.

Fans seem to be the very last thought when it comes to the beautiful game at the moment, and something needs to change.



https://www.westhamzone.com/news/west-ham-vs-fulham-fixture-fate-for-boxing-day-may-have-been-revealed-on-live-radio/

WhiteJC

"Always be my club" – Fulham star leaving transfer door open, "would be a good match"
Fulham star Kenny Tete is not ruling out a future return to Ajax, despite not jumping at the opportunity this summer.

Voetbal Primeur have comments from the defender today. He was again talking about Ajax, his former club.

Tete is a product of Ajax's youth system. He joined them on a free transfer in 2005 and played for the Dutch giants at every youth level. That's the youth side as well as U17s, U19s and U21s.

He moved into the first team in 2014 and went on to make 55 appearances for them before joining Lyon in 2017. He then joined Fulham in 2020, where he's been ever since.

He renewed his deal at Craven Cottage this summer, signing for another three years. Fulham also have an option to extend that by another year.

At one point it wasn't clear if he would be staying. Tete had several options on the table this summer with his contract expiring. One of those was Ajax, who he admits inquired about his situation.

Ultimately the interest wasn't enough for a return to happen, but the Fulham man isn't ruling out the possibility in future.

"When I walk down the street, there are always people who talk to me," he said about Ajax fans.

"I like that, because I didn't play for Ajax for very long. Apparently, I made a good impression. It will always be my club.

"The chances (of a return) are getting smaller and smaller. If there had been a time to do it, it might have been last summer. I don't know where I'll be when I'm 32. If I'm an old man and can't run anymore, I have no business being at Ajax.

"I'm just leaving it open. I'm an Ajax fan, for me it's coming home. We'll have to see how I feel about it and how Ajax feels about it when the time comes. A return has never really been an option. We've always been in touch. I think Ajax and I would be a good match."



https://sportwitness.co.uk/always-be-my-club-fulham-star-leaving-transfer-door-open-would-be-a-good-match/


WhiteJC