watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Situation Vacant...

Started by Burt, February 11, 2011, 04:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

I am looking for a recruiter to join my in-house team.

The successful person must have experience of working in tech companies, and dealing with sales vacancies.

Key attributes are high energy, a drive to get things done, able to keep the hiring managers sweet, and sees a large workload as a challenge rather than something to moan about.

It's a contract position, definitely through to the end of the year.

It's a great job. Even though it's based in Slough.

PM me if interested, or know of anyone who may be interested.

FatFreddysCat

Good on you Burt for putting it on here. I can honestly say if i was in a position to do so i'd like to help a fella Fulham supporter that way.  And no word of a lie if i spotted anything like a Chelscum tie they'd have no chance. Anyway as i think you must be aware i'm a bit of a tech geek and full of energy so i'd like to apply. Hold on i'll finish this after a quick siesta.  Can you garantee the delightful aroma of the Mars factory ?  :020:

Burt

Ooooh the Mars factory... Lovely. We do get a good wiff of that if the wind is in the right direction. We're located on the B&Q / Greenoaks Mercerdes dealership end of the Slough trading estate so not too close to it!

Only one of the team is a real footie fan, he is WHU through and through. He's good at what he does though so I don't give him too hard a time.

HatterDon

first of all, congratulations on actually being able to hire in this economy, and second, well done on offering it within the family. I hope you and the right candidate find each other.

What a family this is.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

SuffolkWhite

Well done Burt, I would do the same thing to if I could.

I did have something like this when I had a informal interview for a Job in Lowestoft Suffolk.
The Boss wanted to suss me out and asked me in for a chat. we got talking about this and that and then I spotted a Fulham clock on his filing cabinet. I asked are you a Fulham fan? The rest is history, some months later I got a job that changed my life to be fair.

The Fulham Club can go a long way.  :clap_hands:
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"