News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Monday Fulham Stuff - 22/06/26...

Started by WhiteJC, June 21, 2026, 10:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

World Cup 2026: Wins for Jedi and Issa
Antonee Robinson played 80 minutes as the United States continued their winning start to the 2026 World Cup with a victory over Australia.

Two first-half goals did the damage, with Socceroos defender Cameron Burgess turning the ball into his own net early on, before Alex Freeman's header doubled the lead.

Elsewhere, Issa Diop's Morocco claimed their first three points with a 1-0 victory over Scotland in Boston.

It took just 70 seconds for the Atlas Lions to go ahead, with Ismael Saibari scoring the fastest goal of this year's tournament so far.

Although our centre-back was shown a yellow card after 20 minutes, Diop and his teammates successfully defended their early lead to secure the win and move to the top of Group C.



https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2026/june/20/world-cup-2026-wins-for-jedi-and-issa/

WhiteJC

Report: Bayern Munich rebuff underwhelming €3 million bid from Fulham FC for Jonah Kusi-Asare
The Premier League club will try to sign Kusi-Asare for less than the agreed buy option.

Jonas Kusi-Asare's one year loan to Fulham FC from Bayern Munich for the 2025/26 season may have been a financial success for the Bavarians- receiving a reported €4 million for a one year loan for a youth player is incredible- but in every other way it proved to be less of a success. The Swedish U-21 international played just 49 minutes over 7 total league games and was demoted to the Londoners' reserve team multiple times, scoring 4 goals in 5 appearances. There were thoughts about terminating the loan in January, but given Kusi-Asare could not be loaned out again that season, such efforts would have proven to be fruitless.

Still, Fulham see potential in the youngster and want to retain him. According to Bild (as captured by @iMiaSanMia), they have already made a bid:

    Bayern have rejected a €3m bid from Fulham for Jonah Kusi-Asare. Fulham see potential in the Swedish striker and would like to sign him permanently. A second bid is expected.

BFW Analysis
The loan to Fulham included a buy option, as well as a buy back clause for Bayern. The €3 million Fulham offered is far under the agreed buy option. Not only that, it is worth less than the loan fee the Premier League club paid for Kusi-Asare and it is less than Bayern paid to sign him from Allmänna Idrottsklubben a few years ago.

That is insulting.

Now, perhaps a lower transfer fee will allow Bayern to insert a lower buy back clause. The Bavarians could prefer easier access to the highly talented Swedish international over a higher transfer fee now. But, as it stands, it is all speculation. Kusi-Asare's contract expires in 2027, so, one way or another, a decision has to be made this summer.



https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/bayern-munich-youth/218678/report-bayern-munich-rebuff-lowly-3-million-bid-from-fulham-fc-for-jonah-kusi-asare-premier-league-youth-bayern-transfer-news-rumors

WhiteJC

'We're patiently waiting' - Iwobi reveals Fulham players yet to be told who will replace Silva
Alex Iwobi has revealed that Fulham's players are still waiting for clarity over who will replace former manager Marco Silva, with discussions around potential candidates continuing behind the scenes.

Iwobi made the comments during an appearance on The Warm Up, where he addressed growing uncertainty at Craven Cottage following Silva's departure to join Benfica.

The Super Eagles midfielder admitted the squad initially reacted with concern when the news broke, explaining that there was immediate speculation among players before communication eventually went quiet.

"Obviously when we got told that Marco was leaving, I was active. Thinking, 'Oh no, who are we going to get in next?' But ever since then, it's been pretty quiet," he said as quoted by talkSPORT.

Iwobi added that while there has been no official update from the club regarding a replacement, the players remain professional and are simply awaiting an announcement.

"But I'm sure people are waiting for the message to say, 'This is who we're going to get.' But no-one has said anything yet, but we're just patiently waiting," he said.

Reports have linked Fulham with several managerial candidates, including former Real Madrid interim coach Alvaro Arbeloa and Coventry City boss Frank Lampard, who previously managed Iwobi at Everton.

The 30-year-old, who has become a key figure for Fulham since joining in 2023, emphasised that stability will come once a decision is made, adding that the players' priority remains supporting the club's direction regardless of who takes charge.

Wale Adejumo



https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/were-patiently-waiting-iwobi-reveals-fulham-players-yet-to-be-told-who-will-replace-silva


WhiteJC

Leeds United make contract offer to Harry Wilson
Harry Wilson will be out of contract with Fulham at the end of this month, and Leeds United are hoping to secure his signature.

Leeds United will face competition from Everton and Aston Villa, and the race to sign Fulham winger Harry Wilson in a Bosman move in the ongoing transfer window is heating up.

According to a report by Football Insider, the Whites have already submitted a contract offer to the Welsh international. The 29-year-old attacker is looking to sort out his future quickly, and it remains to be seen where he ends up.

Wilson enjoyed an impressive 2025/26 campaign with the West London club, scoring 11 goals in all competitions. He managed to pick up eight assists along the way as well. There is no doubt that he could be a very useful option for Leeds United in the final third, as they have lacked productivity from the flanks.

Leeds were fighting for survival in the recently concluded campaign, and they will be hoping to improve next season. Adding more quality to the attacking unit would be a wise decision, and they have held talks to sign Wilson. The Welsh international can operate on either flank and centrally. He will help create opportunities for his teammates, and he can score goals as well.

Leeds United were overly dependent on Dominic Calvert-Lewin for goals this past season. They need more options at their disposal. Adding a reliable wide player would be ideal. Furthermore, the opportunity to sign Wilson for free cannot be passed up.

The Welshman is a proven performer in the Premier League, and he could prove to be a huge bargain. The competition among three Premier League sides suggests Wilson's market value may exceed the cost of a free transfer, and clubs will need to offer competitive wages to secure him.

Aston Villa and Everton also interested
Aston Villa and Everton are also keeping tabs on the 29-year-old, who cost Fulham £12 million. The Villans need utility players like him, especially now that they have secured UEFA Champions League qualification. They will need to rotate the team to keep the players fresh and manage fixture congestion next season.

A versatile attacker like Wilson could be worth his weight in gold, particularly after the end of Jadon Sancho's loan spell. The opportunity to compete in Europe with them will be exciting for the player as well. Meanwhile, Everton have a solid project, and they are looking to improve further and push for Europe next season.

They need players who can take them to the next level, and the Fulham winger would be a very useful addition. Everton's appeal as a project will weigh against the chance to join Champions League-qualified Aston Villa.



https://thehardtackle.com/transfer-news/2026/06/21/leeds-united-make-contract-offer-to-harry-wilson/

WhiteJC

Manchester United Have Set Their Sights On This Fulham Midfielder: Should Carrick Move In For Him?
In a recent interview with the United Stand, journalist Ben Jacobs claimed that Manchester United have set their sights on Fulham midfielder Sander Berge this summer. Jacobs said,

"Absolutely, Mateus Fernandes leading target [for Man Utd] at the moment,

"If they don't get him, I still think there's legs to the Carlos Baleba situation and keep an eye on Sander Berge, who's another player that Manchester United have discussed in recent weeks."

Berge's Solid Campaign In The Premier League
The 28-year-old had an impressive campaign at the London club as he produced a series of solid displays for them in the middle of the park. Berge picked up one assist but failed to find the back of the net in 39 appearances for Fulham last season in various competitions.

The Norwegian sensation is currently one of the most talented central midfielders in Premier League football. Hence, Man United would do well to get him on board later this year.

His current contract at Craven Cottage will expire in the summer of 2029, which could make it tough for the Red Devils to sign him on a cut-price deal this off-season.

Should Manchester United Boss Michael Carrick Move In For Berge?
Berge loves a tackle and can scan the danger well to secure the ball back for his team inside his half. He doesn't hesitate to clear the danger when required and is a tidy passer as well.

The Norwegian talent can create the odd chance for others around him and usually shoots the ball with power from long range. Berge mainly functions as a defensive midfielder but can also operate as a box-to-box midfielder if told to do so. He has got a wealth of experience in the Premier League and won't take much time to adjust to life at Old Trafford if the Red Devils manage to land him this summer.

We can expect Berge to add more bite and steel to Man United boss Michael Carrick's midfield. He is good enough to compete for regular first-team football at the Theatre of Dreams.

At 28, Berge is about to enter his prime, which makes him a decent option for Man United to consider in this transfer window. He will also help the Red Devils challenge across all fronts in the future. Therefore, Carrick would be wise to move in for him before the end of this transfer period.



https://the4thofficial.net/2026/06/manchester-united-have-set-their-sights-on-this-fulham-midfielder/